• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you Groovy and team for working on and releasing the hotfix. it may not seem so at times but we do appreciate the passion and dedication you have for this title.

Thank you Groovy and team for working on and releasing the hotfix. it may not seem so at times but we do appreciate the passion and dedication you have for this title.
Don't you know that every time Groogy's nickname gets misspelled, a little, innocent hedgehog somewhere in the world dies...?

Good job Groggy and the monkey team! Eeee Eeee Eeeee Oooo Oooo Ooo (That's how monkeys sound in English, it's actually a phrase of encouragement and thanks)

Don't you know that every time Groogy's nickname gets misspelled, a little, innocent hedgehog somewhere in the world dies...?

There are no innocent hedgehogs.

A small hotfix for some problems that should have been in the last patch.

Here is the full changelist:

Code:
2014-07-02: v2.1.6
----------------------

MAJOR:
- Entire Iranian culture group now uses Persian Units and Portraits

MINOR:
- Light Cavalry now gets its intended defense bonus from tech

Also the problems in the Turkish portrait's DLC should be fixed with this patch as well. If Steam doesn't update the DLC for you, try verifying the cache and if that still doesn't work delete the DLC folder and have Steam download it a new.

I dislike my afghans looking like persians any way u can revert back to only persian having those faces n keep the persians ones on persians?

Seems to be an issue I'm having now where the game occasionally isn't generating a noble house for a character if I land a Lowborn; sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. First had it happen when landing a lord mayor, and then it happened again to a normal count. Even waited a month in-game to see if it would do it later, but no dice.

I dislike my afghans looking like persians any way u can revert back to only persian having those faces n keep the persians ones on persians?
You can edit your culture file and change the Afghan culture's graphical culture from persiangfx to muslimgfx.

I like them. Always looking around on the map to search for adventurers to see which realm is destroyed next :)

It may be interesting, but it's also completely ridiculous that some unlanded scrub with personal wealth of 5 gold can hire tens of thousands of troops and roflstomp entire kingdoms.

Don't hold your breath guys, they intentionally buffed them in 2.1 despite no one asking for it and haven't responded to us despite how crazy some of these invasions have gotten.