Coronation Day Announced for Crusader Kings III

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Curious if you’ll ever address the controversy on the announcement. We still don’t have any answer to those questions. Discussion was just shut down ‘temporarily.’

Won’t be buying until we have answers.

Reactions:
Great news!

However, there is something that seriously irks me...

Why did you guys keep the instant sucession event?? Why not have pre-death events? Ruler getting worse, councillors rushing to prepare the successor, ceremonies... ugh! The potential!

DO EEEET

• 5Like
Reactions:
I bought the royal edition already. Literally the second pre-order i ever bought. And the first was Baldur's Gate II, so don't blow this up, Paradox...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Can't wait for CK3. September 1 is around the corner. Sad for the people who have to start their fall semester :)

The game looks already so much bigger and better than CK2 with all the DLCs!

Full map looks impressive! Will it all be playable on day 1?

View attachment 577268
Except for theocracies and republics, I believe so (also, nomads are considered tribal for now). However all faiths will be playable so long as they have a playable form of government (which is most of the map).

Reactions:
Royal Edition pre-ordered... which begs the question... how can we PAY for all of the Ck2 challenge unlocked customizations? Because, well, I'm too lazy to play on Bronzeman...

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Can't wait for CK3. September 1 is around the corner. Sad for the people who have to start their fall semester :)

The game looks already so much bigger and better than CK2 with all the DLCs!

Full map looks impressive! Will it all be playable on day 1?

View attachment 577268
I am confused, do developers use exonyms to name nations (like Ruthenia) or is it just temproray solution?

Any news on a ruler designer? Honestly that is what would make or break pre-ordering for me.

I don't want to have to save edit to make a character I want like I did with I:R, but characters are not the games focus unlike CK2 and 3.

Reactions:
I'm a bit surprised it's being released so late. I was expecting the Summer... Well, not sure I'm going to have much time to play when it comes out. Guess that's a good thing considering the shaky IR release? Buying the deluxe edition regardless, the fact that it comes with multiple DLC at that price really shows how Paradox cares.

Reactions:
I'm so very excited for this! The sequel to my favorite game of all time, and everything I have seen on it since yesterday from the great videos posted at IGN, Gamespot, and PC Gamer looks to be everything CK2 had at launch with a whole lot more besides. THANK YOU for giving us an even bigger map than we have had in CK2 after all of its expansions! That alone is a welcome surprise.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Great news and sooner than I actually expected.
While I am trying not to be too hyped about it and still have some fears, this really do look great and all the fears I had about it being to simplified, seems to be more a matter of streamline.

• 1Like
Reactions: