• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kristof73 said:
Option 2 + IC build. Throw out capitalists from Asia ! It will be very easy
Why waiting and doing nothing ? Forget about Japan. They will DOW this evil US helping you ! With your manpower you can garrisons beaches all over the world ;)

This is choosed option as I written before ;) :D

Are you using CCIP?

Option A, build up your airforce and hit the Japanese Dragon where it hurts, on thier island :D

Kristof73 said:
After some conquests you should change your country's name. Example: Communist People's Union to show people from conquered countries, that this is their country too. :) As Russia changed their name to Soviet Union.

Good idea!

War with allies.

We continue research of cavalry
screensave15mh3.jpg

And after redeployments we start our war to free our brothers communists in India and indochina peninsula.
screensave16ir1.jpg

Buthan falls in 7 days
screensave17gi8.jpg

And we finally finish our tacs (but they can`t make any air missions except rebase :( )
screensave19vw2.jpg

We start 2 runs of factories
screensave20wh8.jpg

And we are getting closer to assembly line
screensave21ue9.jpg

India after 1,5 month fighting
screensave22uf1.jpg

And more techs, marines for japan
screensave23pt4.jpg

And Nepal aren`t no more.
screensave24cu4.jpg

India was almost ours,
screensave25at4.jpg

when
screensave26rg9.jpg

:rofl:
One more talented minister joins our cabinet
screensave27te7.jpg

And again Japan make their move.
screensave28pd9.jpg

and again :mad:
screensave29nx6.jpg

And China`s advance
screensave30tx5.jpg

Japan few times offered peace deal, but I declined, because they didn`t offered Taiwan, and they didn`t wanted to give us when I offered peace deal. It seems that I should take. They are very annoying.

Kristof73 said:
After some conquests you should change your country's name. Example: Communist People's Union to show people from conquered countries, that this is their country too. :) As Russia changed their name to Soviet Union.
What? PRC! People's Republic of China! The one and only.

Oh, and btw... Research air doctrines!

mib said:
Uh... why is Japan controlling Taiwan? You traitor! Prioritise Taiwan before anywhere else! :mad:

*start sad story* Because Japan cripple all my transports soon after deploying. :( And i havn`t researched even one Air doctorine (no suitable tecteam) *end sad story* Could you forgive me :rolleyes:

I am sure that Finnish declaration has you quaking in your boots.

Those Japanese are irritating.

France has fallen
screensave31ri9.jpg

India almost ours
screensave33ip4.jpg

More tech
screensave34kr9.jpg

China
screensave35ld0.jpg

Declined peace deal.
screensave36bv8.jpg

Closer and closer to assembly line
screensave37zu9.jpg

How horrifying
screensave38ic4.jpg

And our next target
screensave39ql4.jpg

I mean targets
screensave40tb4.jpg

Afghanistan didn`t last long despite harsh terrain and 11 divisions.
screensave41ml3.jpg

Isolationist Turkey, yeah right
screensave42go2.jpg

And surprisingly Soviets DOW Germany! Both nations have low belligerence, so it can`t be reason. I don`t know maybe it is because Finns are in Allies ? This surely is end for Soviet union. They have less army, airforce, IC and allies.
screensave43gq4.jpg

And MORE more techs. Motorized and later mechanized should be main force in China`s modern army.
screensave44tf4.jpg

Overview of main battle zones in world.
screensave47cn9.jpg

And again techs
screensave48vg1.jpg

Accepted peace offer. main reason isn`t unsuccessful bomber raids, but possibility to get UK and Netherlands (color thief) islands. They got almost all Korea, but I former Japan territories near Manchuria.
screensave49kj6.jpg

Rares, a lot of rares.
screensave51mz4.jpg

And more standing army.
screensave52ky2.jpg

My belligerence does it`s black job
screensave53sb9.jpg
And finally Assembly line.
screensave54em7.jpg

my Army now is lagging in low infra Persia provinces, but end of Persia is near.

Well, I suppose the high belligerence does save you from having to declare war on them.

nice work! i see quite a large china when this is all over...after all youre at war with almost everyone! :p