• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Slowly recovering industry provide 3rd tech slot.

After redeployments we are ready for war.

Weak Guanxi army cant stand against our well trained and modern forces
screensave85zv4.png

And fourth tech slot
screensave86aw5.png

Collapse of Guanxi.
screensave88us3.png

And Annexation.
screensave91gq7.png

That allows me to use 5th tech slot, Basic machine tools are researched.
And happy news is that i have more than 5 techteams - 8ht. :rofl:
P.S. Big thanks to Tribolute for advice about image hosting.

All beginning to look set to face the Japanese!

A the final KO blow to Nationalist China, Guangxi is set to fall soon to, i wonder if the Japanese will still invade after NC is gone ?

Spitfire_Pilot said:
A the final KO blow to Nationalist China, Guangxi is set to fall soon to, i wonder if the Japanese will still invade after NC is gone ?

I have no idea, but MP bridge incident is for Nat Chi, so I hope they won`t DOW me. But I`m going to DOW them after unification of china. Does Fading sun work for commies too?

Jakalo said:
I have no idea, but MP bridge incident is for Nat Chi, so I hope they won`t DOW me. But I`m going to DOW them after unification of china. Does Fading sun work for commies too?

I dont know but i doubt it, it was a Nationalist China event as it creates the Republic of Korea with it. Its probably easy to mod so it works for Communist China to :D

Sad news :( My screenshots has gone to oblivion (don`t even ask how), so I should replay game from annexation of Guanxi. (I was already pushed Japs to Korea). So no updates now.

Jakalo said:
Sad news :( My screenshots has gone to oblivion (don`t even ask how), so I should replay game from annexation of Guanxi. (I was already pushed Japs to Korea). So no updates now.

How did they go oblivion ....;). Well couldnt you just make up a backround story or something then post and after shot of Asia ?

Spitfire_Pilot said:
How did they go oblivion ....;). Well couldnt you just make up a backround story or something then post and after shot of Asia ?

I`ll do that because my last savegame is before annexation of nationalists, so behold - Communist China pushing japs out of continent.
screensave2xm2.jpg
Soon after capitulation of Guanxi, war was declared upon Yunan and Sinkiang in the same time. yunan was hard nut to crack, but my superior forces was unstoppable and former territories of these nations were incorporated into our state. After that Tibet and Sinkiang was attacked and annexed.
Time for Japan has come.
We garrisoned our sea border to avoid amphibious landings.
screensave3jp3.jpg
And attacked, Japanese was unprepared and soon 6 garrisons were destroyed. Now we started to move to Manchuria.
screensave6ex7.jpg

Long runs of infantry was started, and 3 new shiny HQ (LVL 1), and some ships.
screensave8dv1.jpg
review of research
screensave9mz1.jpg
Our advance was fast and convincing
screensave11sd6.jpg

screensave12vv0.jpg
(At least until we met main Japanese forces)
So production of some infantry divs were canceled and mountaineers was ordered.
screensave13tz1.jpg
After month we gained only one province (and captured for short time some more provinces) We had met equivalent opponent.
screensave19nj0.jpg

And advanced machine tools was researched
screensave21bo3.jpg

Research of Improved construction engineering was started.

But our fleet in Hainan was completely destroyed
fleetzw8.jpg
Numberless attacks were launched to capture Korea, before it becomes impossible, but failed.
screensave26kn4.jpg

So Manchuko became primary target.
screensave28up7.jpg

And again in New year party Mao ordered to professionalize army.
My belligerence looks impressive
screensave30cy0.jpg

Formation of new mountain division was started. they are badly needed in Korea.
screensave31ii6.jpg

But Mao Dzedun again proved himself as most open minded general in Army
screensave33up6.jpg

Now his traits is - Trickster, Mountainer, Desert fox, Ranger and Counter Attacker.

Bad weather also slowed down advance of our brave forces.
screensave34ga2.jpg

But in march Manchuko was separated from Japan. Pay attention on Japanese divisions in Manchuria.
screensave37op0.jpg

We also started construction of Engineer brigades, to help our troops cross the rivers and increase speed (important because smaller loss of organization)
screensave35yj3.jpg

But Japan took advantage of beeing more superior in naval and launched four amphibious attacks and defeated 2 beaches guarding infranty divisions in Nantong (mostly because China hasn`t enough leaders to provide all formations with them)
screensave38si9.jpg

Troops were called from many directions to stop advancing japanese forces.

Improved construction engineering was completed and fighters was our next aim in research.
screensave41ws6.jpg

Hard to see in this pic, but all japs are disappeared from Manchuria, despite the fact that there are no lad connection with Korea.
screensave40fw4.jpg

That leads to annexation of Manchuko
screensave42ns4.jpg

After annexation of Manchuko
screensave43pm2.jpg

Unfortunately Japanese manages to capture Nanjing and seriously damage our industry.
screensave45xs3.jpg

We research basic encryption devices and start research new up to date infantry equipment
screensave47df4.jpg

Japs makes one more successful landing in Qingdao, but didn`t stay for a long time.
screensave49ka8.jpg

Finally! we capture one province across this cursed river and hold position.
screensave52vq4.jpg

And they again breaks through our lines and capture Nanjing :wacko:
screensave56kb6.jpg

However it provide us with brilliant encirclement chance
screensave58dj3.jpg

And also we research technologies of Early bomber and Deep operations doctorine
screensave59ox5.jpg

And start research of Early marine and Advanced constructing engineering
screensave60xm6.jpg

Japan looks invulnerable for me on see so after (if) capturing of Korea I should make peace or start producing of ships( no techteam ) or Naval bombers (the same).