• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So did i misread or you can become immortal in this game? Is there going to be big button to turn it off? The least this game needs is silly unrealistic stuff.

Reactions:
So did i misread or you can become immortal in this game? Is there going to be big button to turn it off? The least this game needs is silly unrealistic stuff.

It's only for the player. The AI don't can do it. And there will be a new button to turn off all fantasy events.

Regarding the question whether the AI also gets the immortality event chain:

Took me a moment (read days, weeks, if not years) to think of it - so this comment is almost a little out of time and place, but wouldn't it almost be more fun to give them the chain, but deny them success? I don't know the options but I'd think of that as funny. A reason brought up as for why there needs to be a positive outcome was that it is needed in order for players to ever attempt it: AI doesn't need such encouragement and thus doesn't need a positive outcome :D

Reactions: