• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yes.

No.

/s

yes. maybe not so cheesy as in syndicate but there will definitely be cybernetically enhanced humans in the game.

/s

I quite enjoy the fact that it was named 'Cartel' (as in "not Syndicate but..."). What other options were considered? Clearly it could also have been 'Trust', 'Combine' or even 'Conglomerate' :p

Oh yes! This and the announcement of a game that is NOT a FPS makes today a better day.

yes. maybe not so cheesy as in syndicate but there will definitely be cybernetically enhanced humans in the game.

/s

CARTEL = Deus Ex 3. Sounds promising.

i made a new account here just to say:

THANK YOU PARADOX INTERACTIVE

after i heard what EA is doing to the game, i thought syndicate is dead.

No, thank you - this made my day.

/s

i made a new account here just to say:

THANK YOU PARADOX INTERACTIVE

after i heard what EA is doing to the game, i thought syndicate is dead.

You could have called yourself Ochsenfrosch for extra points:D

I'm looking forward to this, even though I played Syndicate 2 more then the first one, and Syndicate 1 being better.

This quote from the interview made my day: "The “feel” of the game is based in that 1980s concept of the mega-corps: OmniCorp in Robocop, for example. The giant corporation that is all-encompassing and evil, but thinks it is doing humanity a favour."

Oh yes, thank you Paradox! Where can I pre-order this game?

Can we expect a NotX-Com game after Cartel? Please? :D