• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unavailable this week

Unfortunately guys I can't make it on Tuesday. The Blackhawks are still alive in the playoffs and Game #3 is Tuesday night. I'm also unavailable on Wed. and Thurs. due to a birthday party and work. Let me know what you decide to do.

Hello. I would be interested in trying out this multiplayer game if you guys
are still looking for players. Only problem is that I haven't had any luck
connecting to an IP-based game so far. I am able to get to the metaserver
but haven't been able to see if I can play that way since no one is ever
on. Let me know if you guys are interested. Thanks.

Shelt: Here is a site that has instructions for dealing with your video card problem:

http://jpspcs.blogspot.com/2007/10/evil-nv4disp-nvidia-driver-error.html

What they describe sounds a lot like what you have been running into.

Thanks for the help, unfortunately it did not fix my problem. I believe that file was only one piece of the puzzle. I am sending my computer off to a family member to be fixed and upgraded. I might not get it back for a month. So naturally I will be offline for a little while. I will let you guys know when I get it back. Looks like this ill fated campaign will have to be put on hold. Ofcourse if you guys were able to connect to each other I would be ok with you guys continuing on without me.

Never Die

KenG and I will try and keep the campaign alive. Unfortunately, I just can't make it tonight.

Tuesday May 5: Practice Session Only

With both Shelt and Pax out, I don't see how we could possibly continue the campaign this evening. Nonetheless, I'll log into Metaserver at 6:30 pm est (5:30 central) and start a practice session in case anyone wants to try an MP game this evening.

Game Tomorrow: May 12th

If Shelt can't make it tomorrow, I'll host the game. See you at the regular time (5:30/6:30 pm central/eastern) and place.

Is the Campaing Over?

No one showed up tonight. So I'm thinking that this campaign is over. Is anyone interested in continuing it?

Try Next Week

We can try again next week. Sorry, but I had work obligations this past tuesday.

Continue Campaign?

Ken, are you available to continue the game tonight at 5:30 Central Time? I'll play even if it's just the two of us.

Pax: Sorry for the late reply, but I've given up on this campaign until Shelt returns. And maybe even after that. I've started a new job, so I've had to cut back on my gaming. I had been doing 1 night of MP eu3 and 1 night of MP Rome, but for the next month or so I don't think I'll have the time to commit to a regular MP game. Maybe when things settle down I'll be able to return. But to which: eu3 or Rome? Don't know. I like them both. EU3 seems to have more potential as an MP game, but the ones I actually played were not as fun as the Rome ones.

Anyway, I'll be checking in to the forums now and then to see what's going on.

Agreed

Okay, I agree, let's wait for Shelt to return. I enjoy these Rome games so I hope we can get it going again someday.

New Campaign

I'd like to get back to playing MP Rome too. My new job is settling down, so I think I could commit to one night a week, either Tuesday or Wednesday, with Wednesday being the best. As for time, 6/6:30 to 9/9:30 eastern (5/5:30 to 8/8:30 central) would be good for me, but I could start later, but not earlier, if need be.

If Shelt is ready to return, that would be great. If not, we would need to find a couple of other new players.

Do you want to aim for this week or next to start a new campaign?

I'd like to get back to playing MP Rome too. My new job is settling down, so I think I could commit to one night a week, either Tuesday or Wednesday, with Wednesday being the best. As for time, 6/6:30 to 9/9:30 eastern (5/5:30 to 8/8:30 central) would be good for me, but I could start later, but not earlier, if need be.

If Shelt is ready to return, that would be great. If not, we would need to find a couple of other new players.

Do you want to aim for this week or next to start a new campaign?

I'd be interested but I can't play until after 6:30 EST as well due to work.

Game Time

I could start later. If we are going to play a 3-hour session, I could start anywhere from 6 to 7:30 est.

How about aiming for 6:45? And if any of us are running late, we'll wait till 7 to start?

Would this Wednesday, June 24th, be a good start date for Vertinox and Pax, and anyone else who might want to join? If not, how about next Wednesday, July 1?

Regardless, I'll show up in MetaServer tomorrow at 6:45 just to practice hosting a game. It has been awhile since I last tried, but I think I have my firewall settings squared away.