• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sheltonious

Major
13 Badges
Apr 18, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
caesar-l.jpg

EU Rome - Vae Victus - Version 2.1

Rise of the Minors:
Welcome everyone to the Rise of the Minors Campaign. In this campaign the players are choosing minor nations to lead to victory. I would like to invite any newcomers to join our illustrious campaign, there is always room for more. The campaign will take place Tuesday nights from 5:30pm to 8:30pm GMT-5. For questions, concerns or complaints then you can post here or email me at sheltoniousmaximus@yahoo.com. Strength and Honor to you all!!

----------------------Country List----------------------

Epirus: Sheltonious
Bosporus Kingdom: KenG
Armenia: Auron
Massila: Erthain
Gaul: Pax25

This is the campaign map as of 07 April 2009
rome_map_13.jpg

Game Date: 17 September 535 AUC

Last edited:
We can do it Tuesday from 5:30pm to 8:30pm GMT -5.

Last edited:
Too bad i'm not in a compatible time zone. A minors only game sounds nice, although Pontus i wouldn't consider one. There is a huge difference between Pontus and the Seleucid Empire for example, but then again also between Pontus and a true minor like Vaccaei :p

I remember having quite a bit of success with the kingdom of Bosphorus in the Alea Iacta Est campaign....Ah, the memories. :)

I hope you guys can find at least two more people for Massilia and Achaean League for example, maybe even a for one of the tribal nations.

Have a nice game everyone.

Recruitment is ALWAYS open

Even if we do start the campaign this week (tonight) and you don't make it that is fine. Anyone can join at any point. Any minor country that is not claimed is up for grabs.

So for example if you don't get VV or are just not able to join us until 2 weeks from now or whenever you can still join. We are always looking for new members.

I will ask that if you are interested in joining you download Yahoo Messenger and add me to it. Also make sure to have your firewalls turned off before you enter the Metaserver on the nights we play. Otherwise there will be crashes aplenty.

Thursday March 5th

We will try and begin our campaign tommorrow, Thursday March 5th. And then plan on continuing the Campaign the following Tuesday night and every Tuesday after that from 5:30pm to 8:30pm GMT -5.

Last edited:
Massila

Ken I would suggest you taking Massila. That way we will be spread out, plus as Epirus I can free you from your obligations to Rome. Then you can crush the Galic Tribes at will.

guys i have obligations tonight. Theres a reason i chose tuesday. I wont be able to play tonight, but tuesday im coming with a legion or two to crush you :D

Next Tuesday

Ok it looks like we will begin the campaign this following Tuesday, March 10th, at the usual time of 5:30pm to 8:30pm GMT -5.

Last edited:
Hey, just downloaded VV a few days ago. I would love to join up as Armenia, if that is fine with everyone.

Sure thing. Make sure you can make it Tuesdays from 5:30pm to 8:30pm GMT -5, which is the same thing as Central Standard Time (CST) in the U.S.

Last edited:
Cool, I added you as Armenia in our country list at the top. Welcome aboard.

P.S. We all use Yahoo Messenger to keep in touch incase of crashes or to make super secret plots against each other, lol. Its free to download.

Auron

Auron, make sure you have downloaded Yahoo Messenger and added me to your list before Tuesday. Also make sure you have the 2.1 patch and have your firewalls turned off prior to meeting us in the Metaserver on Tuesday.