• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi,

very good read and about the coolest fighting order of them all. Not in terms of success but the NAME: Sword Brethren, how could they fail with a name like that? I sometimes interpret this as "brothers to the sword" and that`s enough for me to love them unhesitatingly.

BTW, just installed AGCEEP and testing it a little for stability and so. Actually as Livonian Order. I got rebels in Kurland and they were immune to attrition, is that WAD? The winter was very mild but anyway?

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hello? Is there an update out there somewhere? :)

Draco Rexus said:
Hello? Is there an update out there somewhere? :)

Hello Draco et al - There is an update, I'm working on it, my wife insists. (She's actually encouraging me to play certain computer games, but only for the writing AAR bit... :eek: )

That said, my son was born not so long ago, and my free time has disappeared into dealing with a kid.

Man, every day my respect for parents of more than one children grows exponentially. 1 is hard enough!

Ahem, digression over, short answer is - yes, there is an update, it's just taking ages.

I am glad to see that this AAR has not been abandoned, merely put on temporary hold. Congratulations on being a parent and I for one will try to be around to read it when you do get around to updating.

Ah, well, you should have said something sooner about having a new little tyke to be handlin', don't you know? That would have made the delay all the more understandable.... especially since I have three of mine own under the age of 4. Oh Lord, do I understand! :wacko:

Norrefeldt said:
Nice reading, too bad that little squire came in between..

Heheh, I am attempting to find a new copy of EUII to buy, as my last CD bought it (don't leave CD's on the floor when you're moving furniture is all I'm going to say), and it's quite hard to source down here, but I believe a Paradox value pack with EU, EUII, EU II Two Thrones, Victoria, HoI etc. is available somewhere in the city...

Unfortunately, I suffered a complete system failure, so will have to attempt to reconstruct my saved game with the scenario editor as best I can (mental note - backup on iPod...), which annoys the hell out of me.

I know I had just captured Pskow and Ingermanland, and received some moolah from Russia to leave them alone, but it's the relations... I may have to fudge the exact numbers.

Anyway, not dead, just resting... I've been reading Poland by James Michener, and his report of the Polish-Lithuanian union under one king, followed by a massive battle with the Teutonic Knights finally explains what Poland and Lithuania were up to.

And, it fired up my historical saga appetite.

Good luck,just thinking of starting a new Eu game myself (first time in a year).
:)

cynos said:
Cheers, question though, whatever happened to the Nestorians? I quite enjoyed their lucky breaks in dealing with the mongols.

Well a hard drive crash finished them off (and all pictures and info) just before the last ten years of the game. Might inform that in the AAR which I seem to have forgotten :)

Latest update -

dling.jpg

Just bought an ex-rental copy of Crown of the North, so :D

(Next stop, crank up the editor, try and replicate my old game...)

Last edited: