• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know that, but the event even mentions something odd called g***gs... Or maybe I read it wrong...

yes but arent these events from a mod? certainly they havent been made by paradox unless they've abandoned their censoring policy. in fact as cool and historically accurate as i think the events are, i'm surprised they were allowed to be in a mod that is advertised on these forums.

Last edited:
Still a banned topic as far as I know, those g-things are.
History according to paradox is filled with holes.

what? that was my whole point! they are a banned topic and you were talking about them!

yes but arent these events from a mod? certainly they havent been made by paradox unless they've abandoned their censoring policy. in fact as cool and historically accurate as i think the events are, i'm surprised they were allowed to be in a mod that is advertised on these forums.

Well they didn't want to be complete a-holes now did they?

Still a banned topic as far as I know, those things are.
History according to paradox is filled with holes.

Yes they are.

I was not talking, just edit your posts those that include false quotes of my text. :p
And I didn't start that thing, the events mentioned it first!
Bad event, very bad!

Actually all was fine before you mentioned them, so basicly you started this episode by stating that they were there. They were not mentioned in the update as the subject was evaded with "custody" word wich doesn't have anything to do with "things". As long as they aren't mentioned(like in a picture that aint about "things" but is about something else) or you don't pay attention to them even if you see a word "the thing" we are all fine.

You just keep your mouth shut and step back in the line, just like everybody else has done and we are all fine just like everybody else has done.

Why do you want Turkey?
Nice update.
I like that you update every day now.

Well i have my needs.
Tomorrow or Saturday will be the last update for 7 weeks.

No more updates? :(

I am trying to get back to the updates as soon as i can but i need to make sure that i graduate this year first.

Chapter 13: It is nice to have "friends"

February 12th 1942

Stalin and the Turkish Premier had formed an alliance against Germany. Stalin had promised them protection against any foreing threat if they lend their armies to the balkans.
turk.jpg

Few days later Soviet and Turkish armies assaulted Varna.
vic-1.jpg

They achieved an victory and began the full assault on Bulgaria.

In the mean time Soviet troops in Poland continued the their attacks on the German occupied Poland.
mozy.jpg

February 20th 1942

Stalin was most pleased when he heard the news that United States would provide help for Soviet Union in their effort against German aggression.
lend.jpg

March 3rd 1942

Oslo had fallen and Field Marshall Juvanovich ordered his armies to secure the remaining German occupied provinces in Norway.
norge.jpg

A week later Norway was completely under Soviet control.

May 14th 1942

Bulgarian goverment surrendered to Soviet troops in the early morning of May 14th. Stalin gave a command that every army in balkans had to move against the German and Italian forces as soon as possible.
bulga.jpg

Soon the Soviet armies had breached the defenses of Italian forces and advanced to Greece. Soviet Union had also made the enemy flee from Poland and was now only an artillery range from Warsaw.

June 8th 1942

Forces under the command of Nikolai Juvanovich assaulted the city of Warsaw which quickly fell to the Soviet liberators.
warsaw.jpg

Last edited:
Chapter 14: No terms

July 2nd 1942

Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin met at the Yalta conference to determine the fate of liberated Europe. While Roosevelt and Churchill wanted to divide Europe between USA, UK, France and Soviet Union. But Stalin had other plans and the terms that was offered weren't good enough in his opion and they were only made for ensuring that Soviet Union wouldn't grow larger.
yaly.jpg

So Stalin refused the terms made by Roosevelt.

July 3rd 1942

When Stalin returned to Moscow he received news that Field Marshal Meretskov had reached Oppeln.
german.jpg

The first Soviet armies had entered German soil.

August 27th 1942

China-Nanjing, the puppet of Japan annexed the remaining warlords.
china-4.jpg

Soon after this Soviet Union launched an attack against Japan and Manchukuo in order to prevent China from becoming part of Japans empire.

September 4th 1942

Hungarian goverment surrendered to the Soviet armies and one more Axis member had been defeated.

Few days later FM Juvanovich launched an attack to Belgrade in order to distract the enemy from reinforcing the north where Soviet armies had a free go trough hungarian lands.
attack.jpg

Is that Yalta conference a vanilla event? i've never seen it, though i can't remember if i've ever let the germans invade me as the USSR. looks like a pretty sweet event.

Is that Yalta conference a vanilla event? i've never seen it, though i can't remember if i've ever let the germans invade me as the USSR. looks like a pretty sweet event.

I think it has been left out from the vanilla game and added in the Compendium mod, what i am using.

Well, if Stainovich still manages to have his head over his shoulders and Petinovich hasn't found a pizza factory for himself, we'll see soon the two of them at the Unter der Linden.:D

Well, if Stainovich still manages to have his head over his shoulders and Petinovich hasn't found a pizza factory for himself, we'll see soon the two of them at the Unter der Linden.:D

Yes they are both returning soon