• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Im a bit dissapointed Myth :( , well glory to Italy!(and you :p ) Anyways :D .

thanks for the comments everyone, it was certainly fun while it lasted, impersonating a bombastic, mildly incompetent and lovable Duce, of a pair of bombastic, mildly incompetent and lovable Duces. Glory to Italy! :D

Since you've temporarily revived this thread, I dare to post, too.

I very much enjoyed this AAR (or "these AARs"?). I started reading it only last week and finished it yesterday, so I was rather sad to find out, that this has been canceled.

First of all: thank you both, for your efforts and a special "thank you" to Myth for updating both AARs for some months.

It was actually very interesting to see, how two rather different players (one ignoring the army while the other is ignoring his navy) play the same country and how very different priorities they can have. Even though both endgames must have been disappointing for you as players, I dare contend that your readers enjoyed them very much.

Losing AARs are actually rather fun to watch, though probably not to play, when you know you don't stand a chance. But thoughts still haunt my mind about how this would have ended, had Discomb continued his AAR himself. We'l never know.