• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pioniere

Field Marshal
17 Badges
May 29, 2006
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Arsenal of Democracy
Hi, I would like to join in a Axis minor one day. I dont have the time now, but later.
Maybe I can be Hungary or Romania.

Thanks for posting, it would be great to play online alongside an AoD developer :D

We have an ongoing game at the moment, it has reached July 1940 and is likely to take a few months to complete. All the minors are open (just USA, UK, USSR, Italy, Germany & Japan are taken). Well Japan is open at the moment, but a replacement is likely to be found shortly.

You're more then welcome to join us in playing as any minor :) We place just once or twice a week, normally starting 1830 UTC or a little later, and use a heavily modified of AoD alongside 1.11 A10.

I just want to say that I think it is really great you have so much promoted MP. I too would love to join but - unfortunately - my country's internet really is not up to speed. (and turns off often)... and my bio-clock is half a day out of kilter from most of the other players. But I do enjoy following your Forum.

I just want to say that I think it is really great you have so much promoted MP. I too would love to join but - unfortunately - my country's internet really is not up to speed. (and turns off often)... and my bio-clock is half a day out of kilter from most of the other players. But I do enjoy following your Forum.
Thanks for your comments. You read the forum? Wow, didn't expect that. I guess you've been following the drama I've been causing... :oops:

I drafted an AAR as Japan from 1936 to mid-1939, I'm tempted to release it now considering I'm resigning as Japan. It doesn't reveal any classified information, but would just feel incomplete as it only covers the Sino-Japanese war and nothing else. Not sure it's worthwhile to publish half (or less) a story.