Augustus - Teaser #9 - 4th of August 2015

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gigantic space games tend to take so much time, are generaly micro intensive, quickly destroyed by snowballing and seldom make sense as everyone is super loyal to the empire.

Also, the name "Project Augustus" doesn't sound like a space

What does Truman had to do with Europa Universalis 4 or Nero with Runemaster? This is just a project name... they allways use Roman Emperors or Presidents.

Gigantic space games tend to take so much time, are generaly micro intensive, quickly destroyed by snowballing and seldom make sense as everyone is super loyal to the empire.
Maybe its important to have a strong leader to keep the empire together? Though that would still make more sense in antiquity. In space you'd have to divide your forces all over the galaxy to stomp some rebellion in a planet at the edge of your realm, which I imagine would be even more tedious than other paradox games

5th August hint: This is a video game that can be played on PC.

6th August double hint: 1. The video game is produced by Paradox Development Studio 2. When it is officially launched, it will be available for download on Steam.

Seriously if I die of stress in the coming next days it's all the fault of paradox :)

I already blame all my grey hair on them.