Augustus - Teaser #9 - 4th of August 2015

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
If you think about it... I stated some time ago that it might be "Grass Growing Simulator 2015", many of the "hints" fits pretty well with that title.. eh? Eh? ;)

OR

Maybe the name Stellaris is actually a wordplay for "Stel" = swedish for stiff & Laris = a moth in the family Gelechiidae.. so in other words "Stiff Moth"

But what do I know :p

Augustus will be named Stellaris confirmed (i.e. space game confirmed?)?

Haha.. I was more refering to one of the posts further back about the trademarking name-thingie. :)

Edit: My bad, someone mentioned it in the #6, 7, 8 hint thread, and not this one.

Last edited:
MrNibbles is never going to reveal anything about the game. He'll have too much fun watching the forum implode on the official announcement to ever do that.

Spot on... as I mentioned earlier. I really enjoy reading everyones speculations. And yes, I will be reading the forums when the project is finally revealed.

Again you know what's called presumably. You sitting there knowing what is while we speculate for your amusement. It makes me cry...

Awww.. If sending cookies through the interwebz was possible I would send you one to cheer you up.

Anyway, I feel my work in this thread is done (I've sown enough chaos for now)... but I will still read this thread from time to time just to get a smile on! Good luck with the guessing :cool: