Ask Paradox (almost) Anything Thread (no support/tech or code questions)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How would one contact Paradox or White Wolf staff regarding copyright? I've been planning to work on a game system of my own that might borrow some things from the Storytelling system, but is unrelated to Paradox's IPs otherwise. I want to know what's proprietary and what's not so I can avoid stepping on any toes.

I checked it. Such a position isn't listed, but I didn't know if its cause they don't currently have any openings or if they didn't have such a position
I suppose the closest would be Producer title?

Reactions:
How do you guys drink your coffee?
Actually, you ever coffee-wash a gin and tonic? Highly recommended.
1616698180161.png

• 1Love
Reactions:
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
Cold, blended with lots of caramel syrup, milk, ice and sometimes ice-cream. Sort of like a frappuccino, but I don't know how to make those so I just pretend and throw lots of things together. Either way, super delicious!

Cold, blended with lots of caramel syrup, milk, ice and sometimes ice-cream. Sort of like a frappuccino, but I don't know how to make those so I just pretend and throw lots of things together. Either way, super delicious!
pooh-yum.jpg

You forgot the honey.

I noticed that there is a sale on City Skylines but I use Xbox to play the game. My question is can I buy the expansion packs here to save some money? Xbox is $10.00 or more for what I am looking at.

Thank you
We only sell items for the Steam/PC editions of games, nothing for consoles.

You'll need to buy from the Xbox store or any resellers they may have.

I've spent all afternoon searching for an old game (2000s or so), with a premise similar to Settlers, in that you controlled a small tribe of Vikings washed up on an anonymous island and had to farm/cultivate resources. You could micromanage the villagers marrying them to each other and making them have children. I'm pretty sure I downloaded the demo from the forum but looking up old Paradox titles I can't seem to find it. Anyone have a clue as to what it might be called?

So I see you guys have added games that weren't started by you and was wondering if thats something you guys will keep doing. If so would dying games like Heroes and Generals which really could really use some love and care be on your radar?

I'm halfway through the Millenium trilogy now, and it paints a picture of Sweden as an incredibly mysoginistic place, a view that is at odds of the general perception of Sweden. Is this accurate?