Announcing the launch of the Offical Paradox Wiki Service

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Perhaps pages in general about PDS games that do not yet have a wiki of their own or pages on Paradox as a company.
If pages on Paradox as a company are made there are a couple threads about the history of PI.

What about Magicka? Or is this only for games 2complex4me?

Great!

For the modding sections, please disclose information about what can (or cannot) be used where. For example, can I make a trait that gives "increase_plot_power" - how about a building? I (and others) are still just a little bit lost about how effects are applied, and thus, lost as to what effects we can apply where (and cannot).

Do not want to make this thread about the new forum as it is focused on the Wikis, but it is no secret that we will be launching new forum software within the next year. We have kind of outgrown vbulletin. it will not be a huge change to start, our goal is to have roughly the equivalent level of functioning to the current standard at launch. What it will do is lay down the ground work for future customizations and features we want to add.

Xenforo?

EDIT: And also, what about any Sengoku and March of the Eagles wikis? I mentioned it earlier, but now it might be more relevant.
Reposted that here, now that a n EU:Rome wiki exists.

Any update on the account merge?
Do you mean using the Paradox accounts for the Wiki?
I will check for you, right now our concentration is on launching the new forum software which change over is rapidly approaching.
Probably in a week or so you will require a Paradox account to log into this forum as it is.

Do you mean using the Paradox accounts for the Wiki?
I will check for you, right now our concentration is on launching the new forum software which change over is rapidly approaching.
Probably in a week or so you will require a Paradox account to log into this forum as it is.

Yeah that's what I meant. Thanks!

Will wiki acounts and paradox account be combined soon?

Can we remove the wiki threads at the to pf each subform? They are a waste of space now that we have the fancy wiki function

Reactions:
First of all, it would be good if there was a general thread on the wikis. However, I have a suggestion that is fairly simple, which is to add links to the Paradox Store and Support in the bar on the wikis, next to the link to the forums.

Reactions: