• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks great. One question though, will this be compatible with the Old Victoria DLC? It's of concern to me because I bought it from Steam and I cannot reverse its effects

Considering the negative reaction differently than the positive one is unfair, if cheering doesn't need justification, criticism doesn't either. I'm a little tired of this use on the internet (and elsewhere of course but it's more visible here) that you can't express spite or anger without a solid argumentation. People expresses their approbation all the time and they rarely justify it in any way.
It's easy to just approve constantly, saying "no" is always more difficult and shouldn't be made harder by forcing it to be a well built and rational point of view, of course it would be better but there should be tolerance (or the contentless positive posts should be criticised as well)

The point of the thread(s) is to show off and talk about the new features, so an empty positive comment still makes sense while posting to simply express non-interest does not. In much the same way you do not (I hope) constantly sit and announce "I am not hungry, let's not go to lunch". You announce the non-default, not the default.

Not interested in a debate on the topic though, and I would point you at the forum rules regarding commenting on admin decisions via PM.

Am i the only one who cannot play v2 atm because all you think while playing it is "damn those new features look good" but then you remember you can't have them yet.

Same thing happens to me...

Ah, finally. This is one of the best part of the Sengoku's interface. Good to see that it will be included in Vicky2, too.

Now solve the late-game lag and make big armies more manageable and this game will be absolutely grand.

I like this a lot. And not only because it conjures up images of a guy with a cigarette popping out from behind some plants saying "very interesting, but stupid!"

Will the information only pertain to events such as war, or will will we also get insight into country events?

its for every single message type

edit : me stupid ...

no but you can set at what zoom level they switch on
Could you add a similar zoom level selector for when province names appear/disappear?

I Dont understand the message settings

Does anybody can tell me what is the "log", where the messages are "displayed on the map", and the diference between "interesting" and "other" on the message settings?? Thanks!!