Adams update (1.6.2) released [checksum d7ec]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Something strange I saw today in my Stellaris 1.6.2.: One of my Neighbors is a Hive Mind, so if it takes a planet, the Population get´s purged. I Play a total democratic good guy Empire and decided to save the poor Races which get purged under the hive mind. The strange things I encountered: Well, the Population defends the planets (shouldn´t they help to get "saved", it´s like People in a concentration camp take up arms to defend their camp against their "savoirs"). After that I "liberated" the planets into my realm to keep them save before the bad bad Hive Mind empire conquers them again (to get my empire bigger is the truth but... well). But what I realy found funny is: The saved Population has now the 3600 Days Unhappines modifier "Recently conquered". Well... WTF... think about that Logical: You get purged, systematically killed of... somebody comes and integrates you into his empire, full citizien rights etc. and you are now unhappy because you are allowed to live??? Please... find a solution for slave populations and purged populations to render this mechanic ineffectiv. And saving a Population from getting purged, shouldn´t make someone unhappy in a Democratic Empire, if you attack a slave empire and "STOP ATTROCITIES" then it´s a normal wargoal, in a Hive Mind, the only solution is "Liberate or Cede" and you all know what happens to "Liberated Plantes" in the Mid and Endgame.

Since you didn't actually liberate them, yeah, they're Conquered. It's a blow to their cultural pride, so Unhappiness.