• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to all the winners, and especially for robw963, whose victory I had already miscalculated (slightly) at 14 votes.
Also, Mr. Capiatlist, your "eventually" made me fear the results would be published far later than they were... A very good job by you, loki and anyone else who helped in the running of this voting round (my first so far :eek:, all the commentless lurking has taken away my sense of time).

Congrats to the winners and my thanks to those who voted for my AAR as well. :)

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks to Mr. Capiatlist and loki100 for running this show and counting the votes and also many thanks to everyone who voted!

*Onikujo does a victory dance!

Thanks for you people who voted for me, I really ought to get back to writing an update now!

Congrats to all the writers! Both who won and who sadly did not, but what you guys do is awesome! Thank you!

Thank you, Mr. Capiatlist and loki100. And thanks, everyone, for voting.

Congratulations to all the winners, a little belatedly, and thanks to everyone who voted for my AARs. It's great to see the community come together like this!

Yay! Despite my very patchy updating and slow progress I won! That means...I've one a competition 3 years in a row...!

Thanks to all who voted, all who won, and especially to Loki and Mr Capitalist for running things!

Congratulations to all the winners, voters and organizers, as usual! :)

Congrats to the winners, thank you to all who participated, and thank you to Mr. Capiatlist and loki100 for organizing the awAARds! I'm honored to have won one, and again, thank you!