• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That is a lot of small tanks.
Small tanks will become big...
That is with the small rivers that one gets large rivers...
And so, and so :)

And many are the czech models :)
Winner is going to be happy!

nice aar!
Thank you! Glad that you enjoy it!

Revenge is a dish best served by German crews.
I knew that Winner was about to be happy.

So how's Japan doing?
And again, great job with the design.
Thank you. Japan has not done anything remarkable since the last screenshot. These last updates have been for one or two days on the battlefield. I will probably do something with Japan after the conclusion of Fall Gelb.

MLZ318u.jpg

Last edited:
Better advancing from Burges to Dunkirk-Amiens,and make good pocket in Calais
My strategy for Germany.Good surprise for England troops

Better advancing from Burges to Dunkirk-Amiens,and make good pocket in Calais
My strategy for Germany.Good surprise for England troops
Not considering my setting. The troops in Bruges are behind a river, and I don't have enough strength to assault the province. It would be too costly. No, it is way better to capture Dunkirk from the South. And there is another very good reason for that. It will be visible in few updates.

First of all, this is a very well written AAR. I read it all yesterday while I watched a terribad movie - this was more entertaining.

But, is there any way to subscribe to this thread? Where is the magic button?

On the top of the page is a drop down called "Thread tools", higher up is a "quick links" to see your subscriptions.

Sort of looks more like a turbocharged Schlieffen/Moltke plan right now than anything Manstein dreamed up.

First of all, this is a very well written AAR. I read it all yesterday while I watched a terribad movie - this was more entertaining.
Thank you. I don't think that it is bad me neither, even if I can see afterwards that my English is not so good. And please, bring more readers in. I am sure that this is possible, with all these bad movies on air :)

Sort of looks more like a turbocharged Schlieffen/Moltke plan right now than anything Manstein dreamed up.
If you forget that I made a hook by avoiding Sedan which had too many units in for a quick breakthrough, it is still a Manstein Plan. Once Dieppe will have been captured, there will be a nice pocket in the North. The Schlieffen plan was different. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Schlieffen_Plan.jpg

OfJwFQx.jpg

Last edited:
Weygand grew a brain?

Last edited:
Ahahaha, I see now what you were up to!

What a master move, the french were heavy troll'ed ;)
Paris will be taken in less than 10 days, congrats!

Listening to "Anvil of Crom" while writing the part related to the smashing of the French army.
[video=youtube;9j6nyEcIk98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j6nyEcIk98[/video]

Pessimist people have nothing to do in the German army!

[mode fuhreous]

Since we're dealing with a sketchy AI, I'm saying 30 days.
Were you insinuating that 30 days would have been an achievement? IRL, it has been 34 days. Your new assignment: General Halder's Staff office.

Such an insight? Are you not behind the concept of the radar installed on the Bismarck. No? Ok, your new assignment is the Kriegsmarine.

19 days! I was going to say 20, but Surt advanced me!
Another guy with such an insight? The radar on the Bismarck, was it you. No? Ok, your new assignment is the Kriegsmarine.

I'm more optimistic : I would say 13 days, cause once you breaktrought, it's easy to take Paris ^^
Yeaahh! You can stay in the Heer. Barely!

You need better planning skills, Herr Ruostenyrkki. You are assigned to Tarnow, former Poland.

[/mode fuhreous off]

A bad time to be French.
With Arnold's dad from former Austria, sure!

Ahahaha, I see now what you were up to!
Yep, defeating the Soviet Union in 1943.

What a master move, the french were heavy troll'ed ;)
Paris will be taken in less than 10 days, congrats!
When the raid on Eben-Emael failed miserably, I thought: "S...!"

rfvjs4F.jpg

Last edited: