• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've updated the Brandenburg map! Not with new boundaries, but at least it's better quality than before.

map_of_the_kingdom_of_brandenburg_with_its_duchies_by_formatorius-d8qf5dr.png

Map of the Kingdom of Brandenburg
with its Duchies
by Urbanus de Staffeldia, Duke of Brunswick and
Lüneburg.
Anno 1564

Cum Interpretationibus
Ducatus Megalopolensis = Duchy of Mecklenburg
Ducatus Pomeraniae = Duchy of Pommern
Ducatus Brunsvicensis et Luneburgensis = Duchy of Braunschweig and Lüneburg
Ducatus Antiquae Marchiae = Duchy of Altmark
Ducatus Mediae Marchiae = Duchy of Mittelmark or Mitte
Ducatus Novae Marchiae = Duchy of Neumark*
Domania Regis = the Royal Demesne

Other Realms
Pars Regni Daniae = Part of the Kingdom of Denmark
Pars Ducatus Holsatiae = Part of the Duchy of Holstein
Urbs Hanseatica Lubeca = The Hanseatic City of Lübeck
Saxonia Lauenburgensis = Saxe-Lauenburg
Ducatus Bremae et Ferdae = Duchy of Bremen and Verden
Pars Archiepiscopati Coloniensis = Part of the Prince-Archbishopric of Cologne
Hessiae Pars = Part of Hesse
Electoratus Saxoniae Pars = Part of the Electorate of Saxony
Regnum Bohemiae = Kingdom of Bohemia
Regnum Poloniae = Kingdom of Poland
Ordinis Theutonici Civitatis Pars = Part of the State of the Teutonic Order

*There is no Duchy of Neumark; it is, in fact, a County - Latin: Comitatus Novae Marchiae

It is indeed a very nice map, though, I do feel left out, as my duchy is placed inside the kingdom of Denmark. I believe that is a mistake.

~ Duke Charles de Bourgogne

[SNIP]

*There is no Duchy of Neumark; it is, in fact, a County - Latin: Comitatus Novae Marchiae

((Which, I hasten to add, is part of the duchy of Pommern.

Other than that, wonderful work!))

((Yet again excellent work, Emil!))

((Thank you, but It's really just the same as before, scanned in better quality. The former one was scanned in two portions and patched together with microsoft paint...))

((
Announcement:

I'm sorry, but I simple won't be able to continue this until 1670 like I promised. I don't want you guys to keep hoping for it to continue, and therefore I decided to call it an end. I will write an epilogue, and I like to thank all of you for participating in my most ambitious project ever. Thank you all!
))

((It's been a fun and interesting game, BR. Thanks for GMing!))

((Aww! It was great fun while it lasted! Thanks for GMing! I hope you start another IAAR when you get free time!))

((I had a great time while it lasted. Rest in peace Brandenburg-Prussia))

((Thanks for everything, BR! It was great fun. Very much looking forward to the epilogue.))

((Thanks BR, hopefully the Absolutists will win in the epilogue and convert the Kingdom of Prussia to Protestantism))

((Thanks BR, hopefully the Absolutists will win in the epilogue and convert the Kingdom of Prussia to Protestantism))

No

((It's been fun while it lasted! Thanks BR!))

((I may have just caught this AAR near its end, but it was still fun. Gave me a chance to be Habsburg for once. :p

And I agree with Andre. Someone should definitely do another EUIV IAAR. There are so few of them. I joined this one mainly because it was the only EUIV one I could find.))

I came across this AAR, and it is an interesting read. Unfortunately, the images from image shack in at least the first five pages are broken. :(

Is that because you removed them from your imageshack account, and therefore, broke the links; and you did this because you ended the AAR?

Why would anyone, ever, revive an almost year-old thread? Why didn't you just private message him?

I came across this AAR, and it is an interesting read. Unfortunately, the images from image shack in at least the first five pages are broken. :(

Is that because you removed them from your imageshack account, and therefore, broke the links; and you did this because you ended the AAR?