• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very disappointed too, I thought the demo would be the perfect thing over the weekend to get to know the game mechanics and start a game next week immediately, I really do hope it does come out a few days before release at least, or with a shock suddenly tomorrow! :p

Nice!

Thank you :)

My first thought when reading the quick start guide was that is needed more screenshots that matched the topic of converstion.

Without screenshots that relate to the commentary, I feel like I'm getting critically hit by a text wall attack for 100 strength in damage.:D

Although what was written is excellent.

My first thought when reading the quick start guide was that is needed more screenshots that matched the topic of converstion.

Without screenshots that relate to the commentary, I feel like I'm getting critically hit by a text wall attack for 100 strength in damage.:D

Although what was written is excellent.

Thank you! :)

I really did mean to have screenshots, but then it would have been even longer than 7 pages, which seems really long for a quickstart guide. Ten pages? :rolleyes:

That's why we have the Manual (and Strategy Guide) coming out -- once you have the game you will have alternate places to turn to see what something is talking about (not to mention having the game). The Quickstart was never intended as a stand-alone lesson guide for playing.

I think to some degree it only seems incomplete because you're looking at it without having the game in front of you.

Rensslaer

This quick start guide has really been good reading and a little hint of what will be in the game what to do if you just want to throw yourself right in too it.

Myself being a veteran player from HOI1 an forward, allot I already know ,but also allot is new ,but experience is worth some. that will make it easier too start right away , but i will read the manual as I always do.

/Marine

Thank you! :)

I really did mean to have screenshots, but then it would have been even longer than 7 pages, which seems really long for a quickstart guide. Ten pages? :rolleyes:

That's why we have the Manual (and Strategy Guide) coming out -- once you have the game you will have alternate places to turn to see what something is talking about (not to mention having the game). The Quickstart was never intended as a stand-alone lesson guide for playing.

I think to some degree it only seems incomplete because you're looking at it without having the game in front of you.

Rensslaer

and of course we also have the endless Forum Threads ( i'm not bad-mouthing u Rensslaer in the slightest)

by next year we all will love HOI3 cause by then we will know how to play the darn thing well :rofl:

Hi,
Having severe problems with the Semper Fi add on! I have downloaded the add on and now the original HOI will not play or Semper Fi.

I get the message code (This application has failed to start because d3dx9_40.dlll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem)
I have uninstalled both HOI3 and Semper Fi to no avail, the game will not load, so thats it no gaming whilst the wife is out!!

Help please

Please don't "necro" old threads, especially not with off-topic posts. Your issue is you need to install the latest directX 9. If you have any further problems, post in the tech support forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.