1.23 Persia Update LIVE, changelog here.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey guys! I am just a noob Ottoman Player, Just because this patch i signed up on Paradox and its Forum, Just After this patch i started a new game and BOOM* memeluke declared war on me and WON as well... Well second try, BOOM* Albaina is allied by lithuania? Byzantium allied Hungary, Serbia, Trebizond. And Memeluke is still unbeatable, Qara qoyunlu and aq qoyunlu have many allies and vassals so cant beat them, turkish minorities allied each other and aq qoyunlu,
GUYS OTTOMAN IS DEAD after this patch. MEMEluke is overpowered, i saw a video that is an All AI gameplay, and MemeLuke just ates Ottoman and becomes Ottoman?!
Plz do something, Janissaries dont worth it either, cuz Memluke got 45k +5k vassals at start of game, while ottos have less than 30, Manpower is low as well,
Btw i played in Ironman mode,
before patch Ironman Otto was not so difficult yet challenging, you had to play concentreted, choose your movements wisely, position your army good and have tough allies. BUT AFTER THE PATCH? cant even survive! Its like an OPM in HRE. You are bound to be eaten by MEMEluke. Nobody likes you and allies you, but your enemies ally World powers.
FixOtto
I guess i gotta start space marine gameplay again :/
Middle east is broken now,

Is it normal that the button to "complete garrison" (professionalism at 40) seems able to work on an enemy fort I'm currently sieging? it seems odd and I think I shouldn't be able to use it... except if it's some kind of infiltration mission, but it doesn't say so.

Why still no hotfix for canceling annexations of vassals by AI?

Screenshot (257) (2jpg).jpg

Hey guys! I am just a noob Ottoman Player, Just because this patch i signed up on Paradox and its Forum, Just After this patch i started a new game and BOOM* memeluke declared war on me and WON as well... Well second try, BOOM* Albaina is allied by lithuania? Byzantium allied Hungary, Serbia, Trebizond. And Memeluke is still unbeatable, Qara qoyunlu and aq qoyunlu have many allies and vassals so cant beat them, turkish minorities allied each other and aq qoyunlu,
GUYS OTTOMAN IS DEAD after this patch. MEMEluke is overpowered, i saw a video that is an All AI gameplay, and MemeLuke just ates Ottoman and becomes Ottoman?!
Plz do something, Janissaries dont worth it either, cuz Memluke got 45k +5k vassals at start of game, while ottos have less than 30, Manpower is low as well,
Btw i played in Ironman mode,
before patch Ironman Otto was not so difficult yet challenging, you had to play concentreted, choose your movements wisely, position your army good and have tough allies. BUT AFTER THE PATCH? cant even survive! Its like an OPM in HRE. You are bound to be eaten by MEMEluke. Nobody likes you and allies you, but your enemies ally World powers.
FixOtto
I guess i gotta start space marine gameplay again :/
Middle east is broken now,

Try rival austria, and improve with france, you should get an alliance if france also rival austria.

Now it works and the correct number appears, here are now my new result of the last game and I am really happy to keep it:eu4_17.png and here eu4_17.png
But now its too late for playing so good night to everybody!

Has hostile core-creation modifier changed with the new patch?
In the version 1.22, hostile core-creation modifier is applied even if a nation with a core which possesses this modifier does not exist.
version 1.22.png
But in the new patch, this modifier is not applied when the nation with the core does not exist.
version 1.23.png
Is this normal operation?

I recently started a game with Austria and discovered that as I remove Centers of Reformation through Force Religion, new centers keep popping up in different places. Is this supposed to happen now? If so, I believe it's made the already challenging strategy of reforming the HRE basically impossible.