1.23 Persia Update LIVE, changelog here.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey not to be impatient, (just excited) when does the update come out in the UK? It's 5:10 PM here :p
It's already out, if Steam is not downloading it try to verify integrity on your game, it should trigger Steam to download it.

It's already out, if Steam is not downloading it try to verify integrity on your game, it should trigger Steam to download it.

I've just tried this. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have triggered anything. I'm in the open beta, with the highest priority to update the game. After the validation, I restarted Steam.

You should not be on any beta branch if you want the newest patch. And for that matter AFAIK we have no currently active open beta?

You should not be on any beta branch if you want the newest patch. And for that matter AFAIK we have no currently active open beta?

iXhTbOI.png

Should I choose option 1.22.2?

Also the checksum is 7645

If you want to play the base game without any beta you should select "None - Opt out of all beta programs" Should be at the very top :)

Hey i can no longer take Calais or Pale during the french reconquest of british lands because "out of coring range". I can kinda understand pale, but Calais? Also i don't see anything about this in the patch notes. What gives?

Who is the person in the new background/loadingscreen art?

Shah Abbas I? It doesn't look all that much like his portraits, but the clothes suggest the greater Perso-sphere - Iran, Afghanistan, or a Persianized dynasty in India like the Moguls. Abbas is the most prominent leader in the time period. I think the buildings are Isfahan.

Last edited:
Old save or save created with this patch?