• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only a short plane ride to Gibraltar from Oran....:happy:
...but it could have been done from an Italian occupied Oran since the province has an airport. :huh: So?

Hope the British haven't hidden an army group on the rock, making it the highest population real estate at that time.
It is not usually the case, as long as Spain is not invaded or in the Axis. Anyway, even a single GAR on the Rock would be a very tough nut to crack.

And so the "liberation" of Africa begins...
"Sort of.."

CEM7idS.jpg

Last edited:
Ouch, looks like the Swiss really had no idea what just hit them! Even behind their alpine mountain fortresses and helped by their well armed populace, it doesn't seem like they will last for very long. Good update!

Ouch, looks like the Swiss really had no idea what just hit them! Even behind their alpine mountain fortresses and helped by their well armed populace, it doesn't seem like they will last for very long. Good update!

Then you get the militia actitaved, and have to siege Bern (mountains, forts, and about 15 divs).

Taking them down right after France is the best timing for that. The bulk of the Heer is close by and has nothing else to do. But one wants to hit them very hard! for the reason advanced by Herbert West.

Then you get the militia actitaved, and have to siege Bern (mountains, forts, and about 15 divs).
Yes, that is why I don't want to allow this event to be triggered.

We all have felt this when playing DH: "Oh, I´m gonna see how the diplomatic map looks like...damn Switzerland, that neutral spot is ruining my screenshot!"
Precisely. And it has ICs which rightfully belong to "my" Germany.

Oh damn, no place to hide those mistical secret nazi stashes of gold now ;)
What is the need, since I am going to win in this time line? :ninja:

Wait. That quote of Hitler is real?
Yes. You may want to read the following link,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenbaum

Probably made up by the victors, who knows...
I doubt it, since I don't see the need. And several sources concur.

This update is a little packed. The readability suffers from this, but I want to move forward :).

Last edited:
"more ambitious".... did you just say... invasion of Spain? :rolleyes:
Good job defeating the Swiss menace!

I am still shivering just thinking about the threat caused by the democratic system in Switzerland. I am so glad that the Reich has been able to anticipate it in time. Incidentally, it was also partially a way to make up for not having run another round of ICs.
My ambition can have several faces (it has to do with submarines, obviously), not necessarily the one you are thinking about, and not necessarily so visible. It doesn't mean that I don't intend it to be more efficient :)

Last edited:
One of the comments "...R moved." is not visible.

One of the comments "...R moved." is not visible.
Thank you, I will fix that tonight.
There is actually more than that; the upper part of the layout has been somehow modified. Usually, the only affected part when I manipulate the file is the last bottom third; I didn't check the top this time.

Oh, JOY! After 2.5 months using the material gathered during and right after Fall Gelb, played in 2 sessions just to be sure that a save/reload would not impact ongoing fights, I have nothing left to write updates. I can resume playing this game :)

USKkyCk.jpg

Last edited: