• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, DensleyBlair! (And a Queen reference is even better. :))

Totally deserved, congrats DensleyBlair!

Congratulations! You're absolutely everywhere and your comment about reading stuff for games you don't have is spot-on. It broadens the horizons, can give you insight in new games... The only risk is to your wallet, which can get a lot lighter. ;)

Congratulations! You're absolutely everywhere and your comment about reading stuff for games you don't have is spot-on. It broadens the horizons, can give you insight in new games... The only risk is to your wallet, which can get a lot lighter. ;)

^^This!^^ Congrats, DensleyBlair. This is well deserved. Feedback is the food that fuels AARs.

Well deserved, congrats DensleyBlair!

Well said, Densley! You have indeed been a great Fan over your tenure. Keep it up!

Congratulations, DensleyBlair! (And a Queen reference is even better. :))

Thanks Avindian - glad you enjoyed it ;)

Totally deserved, congrats DensleyBlair!

As ever, thanks a lot Tanzhang.

Ha! An astute observation, for sure. Thanks a lot for the congratualtions Stuyvesant.

Incidentally, did you ever read any of In the Footsteps?

^^This!^^ Congrats, DensleyBlair. This is well deserved. Feedback is the food that fuels AARs.

Thank you very much LD.

Well deserved, congrats DensleyBlair!

Thanks Mal.

Well said, Densley! You have indeed been a great Fan over your tenure. Keep it up!

Thanks for the congratulations Coz - reading AARs is good enough. Winning an awAARd for it is like getting paid to do a hobby ;)

Lots of congrays, DensleyBlair! Very well deserved.

Thanks a lot Qorten.

That said, it is now time for me to honour the next recipient.

Our next winner is someone who has been a big supporter of mine during my brief spell here thus far, and for whom I have a lot to thanking terms of offering encouragement during my earlier period. I was also thrilled when I discovered that I now had someone with whom, I could indulge in referencing Blackadder an unhealthy number of times.

I also seem to recall that he awarded me my first Fan of the Week Award, but that's besides the point ;)

My most sincere contrafibularities go to Tanzhang (譚張)!

Congrats Tanzhang (譚張)!

Now how on Earth did I win this one?... I'm by no means as active a commentator as I used to be. Thanks Densley for making my current bout of cold slightly more bearable. :)

I was also thrilled when I discovered that I now had someone with whom, I could indulge in referencing Blackadder an unhealthy number of times.

Believe you me, this man is not kidding! He's Blackadder mad I tell you; mad! He's madder even than Mad Jack McMad, the winner of last year's Mr. Madman competition!

Congratulations Tanzhang, and also Densleyblair! Two names frequently seen in AARs, excellent choices.

Why thank you. :)

Very well deserved, Tanzhang!

And thanks to you too! :)

Congratulations, Tanzhang!

Nice to see you're still around Aldriq, Thanks! I'll see you in my new AAR someday. :)

Congrats Tanzhang :D

Thanks A_Dane! :)

Congratulations Tanzhang (譚張)! :)

And thanks to you to. :)

Very well deserved congrats, Tanzhang!

Nice to see you're still around to Qorten, Thanks! :)

Congrats Tanzhang (譚張)!

Thanks Malurous, and a very special extra thanks for nominating me for my first award almost a year and a half ago! :)

Congrats Tanzhang!

Instead of wasting precious seconds here congratulating me, shouldn't you be hard at work bettering the next issue of the AARlander like the hard-working graphics monkey you are? :D
No seriously, thank you for your congratulations. :)

Congratulations Tanzhang (譚張).

Oh, and speaking of monkeys... Thanks! :)

Instead of wasting precious seconds here congratulating me, shouldn't you be hard at work bettering the next issue of the AARlander like the hard-working graphics monkey you are? :D
No seriously, thank you for your congratulations. :)

I'm not the monkey - I'm the dude going through the money dudes' work to find coherent pieces of graphical work to paste together for you dudes :p

I'm not the monkey - I'm the dude going through the money dudes' work to find coherent pieces of graphical work to paste together for you dudes :p

Doesn't that make you the head monkey? :D