• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, who's a wolf?

Sand3r, Beartjah, and Arky still look pretty good from their Yvanoff votes.

Castor's day 1 vote is consistent with what I've seen of his wolf play (aggressively moving confirmed villagers out of TIE range and saving what would have been his packmate). It may or may not also be telling that Yvanoff, facing death, chose not to switch to Castor in an attempt to save himself day 2.

Caillean was my 2nd favorite candidate yesterday. We're beginning to run low on non-Yvanoff voters, however, and with each passing day, the possibility that Yvanoff was set up looks stronger and stronger.

Time to at least think about the relative guilt likelihood of our surviving Yvanoff voters. Beartjah seems too earnest for this kind of diabolical treachery. As I mentioned a few days ago, without a seer to see through such deceptions, brutally sacrificing a packmate and riding the alibi vote to victory is a pretty good strategy; Sand3r's day 1 and 2 votes were almost too accurate. If Caillean turns out to be a wolf, Arky could simply have been choosing which of his packmates died. This is better speculated about tomorrow, though.

VOTE CAILLEAN

What the hell kind of logic is "He didn't try to run up what is now a confirmed goodie, he must be evil!"?

Creating a different candidate (when Falc had three, and HC had one!) is something a wolf would do, after all, the two candidates at the time were totally his packmates. :rolleyes:

You joined that wagon, too, you know. In fact, you made it a wagon. ;)

And yeah, he was a real serious alternative to Rysz when the most votes he had at any one time was three, shortly before he revealed himself to be a friend, and when all day he was about two votes down from Rysz 2.0. :rolleyes:

Caillean had the same amount of votes as him for a time, too.

I'm sorry, but your reasons for suspecting me are crap.

I don't actually know who I want to vote for, though. The Caillean case is one possibility, and while I liked Arkasas' "reason" for voting Dedonus yesterday, and I like Dedonus today for literally saying his vote for Aedan is a wolfish move (running up Aedan to save Falc), I don't want my vote to come off as petty. I honestly feel Dedonus might be a good candidate, setting up a situation where today we might go for one of his candidates, back up, realize we're wrong, and then go after the other, and oops, it's parity!

Vote Dedonus

Also, @Panzer Commader, the votecount on page 10 appears to have been replaced with a later version of the votecount, any chance of fixing that, please?

And then there were 7. Two wolves, two friends and three villagers.
This is starting to look rather grim now. I think we can only afford a single lynched villager before the wolves win the game if I'm counting correctly?

I seem to have been wrong about most of what I was thinking after Yvanoff died, but then that seems to have been true for everyone since all lynch candidates except for Cailean(who lived turned) out to be villagers.

Some things to note:

Dedonus is apparently very steadfast in pushing Cailean on day 3, 4 and now also day 5. Not sure what this means.

My thought on Cailean being innocent because of being runup against Yvanoff is now a fairly moot point since all the day 2 Castor/Cailean voters turned out as villagers...

Alynkio and Dedonus seem to be clearing me for my Yvanoff vote. Obviously I know myself that I'm a villager, but from an outside perspective I'm not sure I'd trust my own voting record. Might seem almost a bit too quick to clear me. But I probably shouldn't go around yelling at people to go make cases against me :p

I'm having a lot of difficulty having any idea of what the day 2 non-voters could possibly be.

Cailean got run up on day 2. The idea of lynching her based on the theory of her/Arkasas being the wolves brought up by Dedonus and Alynkio seems interesting.
The only problem I see is that if she turns out innocent we'd be without any definte lead while we need to succesfully hit two wolves in a row to have any shot at winning.
It also wouldn't immediately give certainty about Arkasas being wolf since Sander coud've also been a wolf that decided to make a wolf tie less likely.

Alynkio's record doesn't say much beyond the day 3 tie he made, which I'm unsure how to place.

Similar with Alxeu: I haven't really noticed anything that would point in either direction.

Dedonus did vote on day 2, but his vote wasn't joined by anyone else. I don't think that yields any more information than not voting at all except for the fact that he was around.

That still leaves the Yvanoff voters:

Arkasas pushed Yvanoff ahead of a tie with Cailean, which could've been him alibi voting or him trying to at least save Castor. For the first possiblity I have no idea how to confirm/deny it, the second would be better to hit Cailean to see if she was being saved at all first rather than someone who potentially was a villager killing a wolf.

Sander doesn't seem to have done much sketchy stuff I think. His vote on Yvanoff could've been a wolf trying to prevent a tie between two other wolves, but that theory could be better explored by using the one (possilble) villager lynch we've left to gather information by hitting Cailean first.
It could've also been an alibi vote, perhaps even more likely his is an alibi compared to Arkasas.

Well this post got longer than I expected...

So from what I can see there isn't really a truly good case out there.
If we lynch Cailean we might get some information on potential wolves. I'm not sure if it would give enough to pinpoint the wolves though, except if one or more of the suspects turn out to be friends.
It should also be noted that this only gives information about people we already know something about, while leaving us just as clueless as before about the other day 2 non-voters and Dedonus.
But I rather doubt targetting any of them would give us enough information to pinpoint the other wolf at all even if we get lucky and they turn out wolf, I think the best course of action is to join Alynkio and Dedonus and go after Cailean, though it could be rather risky if she turns out to be another villager. In that scenario we have 2 wolves, 3 villagers and very little information. Our only hope of survival if that happens is the friends getting through the night one one piece.

VOTE CAILEAN

JLA Announcement

Dedonus is a FRIEND.

All villagers must UNVOTE Dedonus unless they want two villagers to die tonight.

My number that Falc gave me: 9254937379869283351418731244827.

Can't believe I typed this on my phone.

Unvote Dedonus
Vote Caillean

Well, that makes life easy, I guess.

Vote Caillean

You might want to come with a new identification scheme since the third number can now simply be deduced from what Falc and you gave. Not very helpful to prove the third friend if the baddies can find the number just as easily as everyone :p
Would be a bit problematic if we can't identify the third friend tomorow if you die today.

I think a similar scheme to what was used now with prime decomposition would be best?

Well, since Dedonus is dead I don't think he's going to be making the fancy coloured votecounts anymore. :(
I suppose I might as well pick it up. Might've picked the wrong shades of blue/red but you'll manage :p
Please tell me if I missed a name somewhere.

Day 1
Euro: 7
Arkasas[103]
Yvanoff[110]
Falc[117]
Aedan[125]
Castor/Caillean[126]
Dedonus[129]
Humancalculator[Aedan 100 > 130]

Yvanoff: 3
Euro[98]
Tus3[109]
Sand3r[116]

Arkasas: 2
Dr. Livingstone/Rysz 2.0[105]
Rysz[108]

Humancalculator: 2
Capibara/Alxeu[97]
Claude/Alynkio[115]

Castor/Caillean: 1
Breatjah[113]

Not voted: 1
Lemeard[]*

Day 2
Yvanoff: 4
Beartjah[138]
Rysz[145]
Arkasas[151]
Sand3r[156]

Castor: 3
Humancalculator[144]
Dr. Livingstone/Rysz 2.0[149]
Falc[158]

Arkasas: 1
Dedonus[143]

Sand3r: 1
Yvanoff[147]

Falc: 1
Tus3[137]

Humancalculator: 1
Aedan[157]

Not Voted: 3
Capibara/Alxeu
Castor94/Caillean
Claude LC/Alynkio

Day 3
Aedan: 5
Alxeu[189]
Sand3r[191]
Dedonus[172 Caillean -> 193]
Falc[197]
Humancalculator[185 Falc -> 200]

Humancalculator: 5
Beartjah[181]
Aedan[194]
Dr. Livingstone/Rysz 2.0[192 Aedan -> 203]
Arkasas[206]
Alynkio[207]

Falc: 2
Rysz[169]
Caillean[177]

Day 4
Rysz 2.0: 8
Alynkio[228]
Sand3r[232]
Caillean[233]
Falc[237]
Dedonus[236 Caillean -> 241]
Beartjah[220 Falc -> 244]
Alxeu[235 Caillean -> 240 Falc -> 247 Dedonus -> 249]
Arkasas[245 Dedonus -> 251]

Falc: 1
Rysz 2.0[219]

Day 5
Caillean: 5
Dedonus[260]
Alynkio 2.0[261]
Beartjah[265]
Alxeu[262 Dedonus -> 269]
Arkasas[271]

Dedonus: 2
Sand3r[266]
Caillean[267]

So, 5 players left. 1 wolf, 1 friend, 3 villagers.
We've got two lynches before the wolf wins.

Let's look at who's left.

Arkasas: As was theorized earlier when people voted Caillean, he broke the tie between two wolves on day 2. Of course he could've also been doing it because the "survived a tie" case on Yvanoff was better than the CAWZ case on Castor.
He was the first to throw a vote on Euro, at the time we only had 1 vote on Yvanoff and 1 vote on humancalculator so I'm somewhat sceptical of this meaning anything.
On day 4 a vote on humancalculator which allowed Alynkio to create the tie.

Sander: Piled up on Yvanoff after Arkasas's vote making it rather unlikely a tie could come back, though the same applies as for Arkasas's vote in that it could've also been legit thinking Yvanoff was the better case.
Day 1 on Yvanoff as well, which pushed him ahead of the rest at the time of his vote. Seems an unlikely thing for a wolf to do, but it could've been an attempt to get the perfect alibi to ride through the rest of the game.
Kept his vote on Dedonus on day 5 after Dedonus revealed his role. Gave no real justification for his vote at all here.
Can the more experienced players here tell if throwing a packmate under the bus is something Sander could do?

Alxeu: No vote on day 2, making any attempt to look at this behaviour a lot harder.
Doesn't help that his day 1 and day 3 votes aren't very memorable either as far as I can see.
He did some interesting vote switching on day 4 though, first trying to maintain a tie betwen Falc and Rysz, to then quickly switch to trying for a Dedonus-Rysz tie before being told not to by Falc. His first vote for Caillean was supposedly to not break the tie, might also be some alibi voting involved since he switched off Caillean rather quickly when Dedonus joined him.
Was also put forth as suspected by Dedonus yesterday, for what it's worth.

Alynkio: No vote on day 2, making any attempt to look at this behaviour a lot harder.
Created the villager tie on day 3, getting surprisingly little flak for it? While both cases looked decent, they were certainly not strong enough to justify a tie. Might've just not been paying attention to the votecount though.
So this mostly seems like an unsettling lack of information to me.

Beartjah: Obviously a villager :p:p:D
On a more serious note I don't think it's very useful for anyone if I go and investigate my own voting pattern.

I personally think that Sander is the most likely wolf, assuming he'd be cruel enough to start the game by sacrificing a packmate.
It would make more sense to me for a wolf to wait for someone to break the day 2 wolf tie and then join whoever got ahead to reduce the likelihood of making a tie than to break the tie yourself and risk someone else remaking it.

VOTE SAND3R