• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At this point, with all three friends alive, and nine players left, I'd say that if the three friends feel one person is completely without suspicion, and confide with him their identites/outright control the village with said person's aid, we can't lose.

3friends+1cleared - lynch 2 uncleared, 1 friend/cleared die.

3 cleared v. 3 uncleared the next day.

Day after, it's 2 cleared vs 1 uncleared, village victory.

If the friends don't trust anyone, we can just start tying the uncleared tomorrow, same outcome so long as no friends die today or tonight.

That being said, I'm not entirely supportive of such a plan, as I'd most likely die, but it would guarantee a village victory from this juncture, so long as the ties are well planned.

and the skies went dark and the seas harsh

By the power vested in me by me, and quite possibly the fact that Lemeard quotes me in his sig, I declare today to be a holiday in the Church of Lemeard, where every year we shall remind aedan's ego of the time aedan shamefully got TIEd and he didn't even snipe to himself to stop it. (@aedan777 change your usertitle kthx)

Oh, but that was bad. And @alynkio did you realize you were moving it into a TIE? Did you think there was going to be a snipe fest or something?

(@aedan777 change your usertitle kthx)
No, for I was not tied, a situation simply developed which happened to have a tie, which just happened to include myself. I still cannot be tied as a result of player intentions.

No, for I was not tied, a situation simply developed which happened to have a tie, which just happened to include myself. I still cannot be tied as a result of player intentions.

I had typed most of what I intended to post yesterday before work, but didn't really have time to finish, and I figured that I'd be able to polish it on my phone at work to adapt to the current vote environment. Sadly, work was busier than I had anticipated, and opportunities for polishing were few and far between. Finally, deadline was right around the corner, and I had to do something. I wasn't sure of the count, but was aware of the possibility I was creating a TIE. I figured if I was, then 1) we had a free TIE, 2) Aedan was untieable. Some one would break it if not him. While the outcome wasn't ideal, I have seen Ties for no reason at all. At least yesterday we did have cases behind both Aedan and HC even if they turned out not to bear fruit.

So, who's a wolf?

Sand3r, Beartjah, and Arky still look pretty good from their Yvanoff votes.

Castor's day 1 vote is consistent with what I've seen of his wolf play (aggressively moving confirmed villagers out of TIE range). It may or may not also be telling that Yvanoff, facing death, chose not to switch to Castor in an attempt to save himself day 2.

At no point in the game yet have either Alxeu/Capi or Dr. Livingstone received votes. Livingstone responded to Yvanoff getting 2 votes day 2 by pushing up Castor/Caillean, which is potentially interesting. As Beartjah noted, Livingstone's been on the terse side as well. Most of these arguments also apply to Falc, but currently we have a mini-bandwagon forming on Falc, who also had attention yesterday, while Livingstone has yet to receive a single vote.

VOTE LIVINGSTONE

That is nice to sub in for someone who just got a vote...

Let me read up on what I've done this game so far :)

So, as Aedan said, the case on HC is the same case on Falc; just weaker. That plus the fact that Falc hasn't been overly active and participated in the peak of the Aedan wagon tells me that we should look a little more deeply towards him.

Vote Falc
Vote Falc

He was the first yesterday to break the tie in favor in Yvanoff, and also today he casted the vote that was the most well placed for an attempt to save Yvanoff.
I think these men have it right.

Vote Falc

At no point in the game yet have either Alxeu/Capi or Dr. Livingstone received votes. Livingstone responded to Yvanoff getting 2 votes day 2 by pushing up Castor/Caillean, which is potentially interesting. As Beartjah noted, Livingstone's been on the terse side as well. Most of these arguments also apply to Falc, but currently we have a mini-bandwagon forming on Falc, who also had attention yesterday, while Livingstone has yet to receive a single vote.

My intention was to vote on Falc again, but I guess Dr Livingstone /Rysz does need some attention let's make it a tie and see what happens. And besides, returning from the dead has an occult vibe to it.

Vote Rysz

Did you just quote your previous self and current self? :):D:p

I do however not like this band wagon at all so

Vote Dr. Livingstone / Rysz 2.0

Yes, that was quite a special thing to be able to do.
As both the current me and the brain of previous-me think the same thing, it would be logical to go there.

Since when is 3 votes a bandwagon? And it's not like they follow each other up in an orderly fashion. I got a vote on me in between, so I might even say this is a self-preservation vote :p

My intention was to vote on Falc again, but I guess Dr Livingstone /Rysz does need some attention let's make it a tie and see what happens. And besides, returning from the dead has an occult vibe to it.

Vote Rysz

If you think Falc is worthy of a vote, why not vote him and make sure he does die this time?
Do I need to remind the village that just the previous day the wolves killed the villager who made a case on Falc?

Vote Caillean

I'd like to see this TIE stand, because as long as there aren't any of the friends being tied (in which case, I implore them to ensure they have some way of saving one of themselves) and no friend dies tonight (though that is unlikely at this juncture), we are set up to win in the future.

I'll be around at deadline to countersnipe, if it proves to be necessary, but I'd rather the friends contact someone they trust to perform the snipe (and have said person announce they are doing so, in-thread), should the friends need somebody to save them.

Unfortunately, we had 3 players who did not vote on Day 2. This means that the voting information from that day is more or less useless because the two wolves could have been the zombies on that day.

I still think Caillean is a wolf. Just my gut feeling.

VOTE Caillean

If you think Falc is worthy of a vote, why not vote him and make sure he does die this time?
Do I need to remind the village that just the previous day the wolves killed the villager who made a case on Falc?

Rysz, you know just as well as I do that the biggest gift the village can give the wolves is a scapegoat. An innocent person who draws attention once and on whom everyone just keeps focussing all throughout the game. So you know just as well as I do that last night's hunt is no sign whatsoever of me being a wolf.

I made one tie, with more than enough time to spare. This is perfectly par for the course for me, especially early in a game. Feel free to look at any of my previous games.
I then followed this up by staying alive, despite some efforts to lynch me. Turns out that merely staying alive is highly suspicious, even though I never actually DID anything for it.

So please people, build a case against me based on FACTS, not on merely looking at the game and seeing a wolf where you would like to see a wolf.

All of that being said, for trying to get an innocent villager lynched when time is starting to be tight:

VOTE RYSZ

Unvote Caillean
Vote Falc

For reasons I've expressed a couple of times already, if nothing else.