• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OTOH, if both randy and alxeu were baddies, how did the seer even survive that long?

I'll go for trusting randy for now...

UNvote aedan, vote alynkio

Day 9 Votecount (43 minutes until deadline)

alynkio: 2

JermanTK
Avernite

aedan777: 2
randakar
Arkasas 2.0

randakar: 1
aedan777

Arkasas: 1
Hax

Not voted:
You know who you are

Last edited:
alynkio: 3
randakar
JermanTK
Avernite

randakar
Arkasas 2.0
Randy only has one vote, which is on me, not alynkio.

The case against me seems to be that I'm obviously evil because I'm the leader, and my voting record against the Xipe wolves is poor.

The first part is a relatively weak meta-gaming assumption, and other people, notably Arky, seem to also have relatively poor records against the Xipe wolves.

Despite his insistence on killing me, it does beggar belief that Randy is actually evil. And I was already suspicious of Aedan.

@randakar Truce to kill Aedan?

VOTE AEDAN

Day 9 Votecount (9 minutes until deadline)

aedan777: 3
randakar
Arkasas 2.0
alynkio

JermanTK
Avernite

randakar: 2
aedan777
Hax

Not voted:

@MatthewFW190
@Claude LC

I could see a tie between randy and aedan. I feel i think that if we are going to make a tie is today.
Either one of them is lying and one or the another is baddie. So why risk. it

Vote randy.

Final Day 9 Votecount
Final Day 9 Votecount

randakar: 4
aedan777
Hax
Claude LC

alynkio

randakar
Arkasas 2.0

JermanTK
Avernite

Not voted:

@MatthewFW190

OBJECTIONS?

Day 9 & Night 9
Day 9 & Night 9

randakar the 2nd in command Villager is lynched.
JermanTK the 3rd in command Guardian Angel is hunted.

Last edited:
Well I must say I did get baddie feelings from alxeu after the latest no hunt night (obviously he wasn't turned), but I did get the same feelings from randakar. Hence why I switched to him. Though I would like to hear from the other players who voted randy why they did so. Let's see what the update says.

Yeah, would think either Jerman would be 2nd in command or 4th in command, can't be using the 'moves up a spot in the hierarchy' only once.

Tsk.

Well... What can I say other than Boo Cowards?

Boo Cowards.