• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There exists more to this world than what is merely physical Arkasnas. Just because one cannot see a 'n' does not mean it is not there.

Gentlemen, I'm pleased to announce that I've just signed legislation to abolish Canada. We start bombing in five minutes.

I can't believe the barbaric state of Arkansas would commit such a noble act.

I am carrying this out on behalf of our Werewolf President, EUROO7, who you voted for, or at least would have if we had elections.

My spell check does, yes.

As the player is the village idiot, so too is the spellcheck, or so it should seem.

Pretty odd. Normally when you out your important goodie role NOONE votes you.

In this case, everyone seems to pile on. What, you guys hate having a seer-priest-Van Helsing?

In this case, everyone seems to pile on. What, you guys hate having a seer-priest-Van Helsing?

Well, the meta has evolved in the ten years you've been away, you see.

Cymsdale had been referring to me. I guess horny got mixed up?
Ah, then no in that case I’m afraid it’s horny99 just being well, fascinating by someone of the female persuation. I really thought he was over that now.

These random votes are going to be annoying quickly and can not benefit the village
Everybody votes randomly day 1. And later the zombies won't do that as they have rule sets for how to vote. Unless of course that the rule set specific one has is vote randomly.

o_O Not like you to defend a packmate. Does she have a really useful trait?

It's the best way to defend a packmate. Nobody will suspect you ;)

Horny99: Oh, she has many useful traits if you know what I mean :D

Oh shush you.
]
Anyway, Avernite seems to pose as a liar which is useful if a goodie so not voting him. Not going to vote our zombie Juliet, at least not just yet. Also not voting a new player day 1. Eh, who’s next?

I'm kind of not buying that in a game that has robbers.
But fine.

Unvote Avernite

There exists more to this world than what is merely physical Arkasnas. Just because one cannot see a 'n' does not mean it is not there.

Now I am suddenly wondering what happened to the Ananas..

How long do you think you will get to keep that trait before a baddie steals it?

Ah, then no in that case I’m afraid it’s horny99 just being well, fascinating by someone of the female persuation. I really thought he was over that now.

With that name? :p
Also, he is right, females *are* fascinating. He just needs to learn to be less crass about it ;)

Jingle Hells, Jingle Hells, Jingle all the Way.

Ah, great now I have Christmas Time in Hell as an earworm.

as a stereotypical Brit I don't want other people to drink up the booze reserves :mad:

Also, Yvanoff is threatening the Booze Supplies. Let's make Smirnoff out of him.

VOTE YVANOFF

Vote adamgerd

Someone new who hasn't voted yet.
Btw, panzer, are you sure that day 0 count was accurate?

Vote Nikk2k

We cannot let him steal Christmas

Today in Denmark.:p
imagescaler

imagescaler

Day 2 Votecount ~ 6 hours 45 minutes to deadline:

Avernite: 4
Alxeu[255]
TheFatWombat[274]
Dedonus[290]
Tris2[262 Arkasas -> 286 BohemianJulius -> 295]

NotOK.12: 3