Rework on Caucasus: Circassia, Georgia, Trebizond and Genoa

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jul 31, 2018
Hello, everyone!

So, I have written about Circassia suggestion before but would like to propose more change after further research.

The main suggestion would be to reflect better historical timeline, while trying to add flavor to fragmented Caucasus at that time.

Without further ago, this is my suggestion:

AQgEP2.jpg

map of highlighted change:
eRUW4w.jpg

A. Princedom of Kabardia - Vassal: Tribal Confederation of Alania

MzWDyQ.gif

Map:
Three new province countries - Capital Besleney/Kuban Kabardia, Temirgoy and Kabardia/Lesser Kabardia. with Alania as a vassal, I added Darial Pass to Alania Province towards Karthli.

Throughout history, Kabardia or East Circassia is more advanced than their Western-fractured sibling. Most of Kabardian history are recorded by the contact with Turk, Russia and Crimea, which indicate high-level of diplomacy / frequent contact with them. I modified the province a little bit to reflect the isolationism of their siblings.The same goes to Alania, which retreated to the mountain after Horde raid, that's why I made them isolated and disconnected from the Horde.

The general consensus of Kabardia border would be also Terek - Sudzan river, which is reflected on the map.

Relationship:

They have rival-tributary relationship with Crimea, which Crimea constantly demanded slave tribute to them. So, Kabardia should start as Tributary States of Crimea
Kabardia also have some sort of one way trade relationship with Karachay, Balkars and Ossetia, which feels more like trade cities to Kabardia. That's why I added Alania as Kabardia vassal (I would also love to add Turk-cultured Karachay and Balkars provinces but would be too much OPMs. Unless Paradox wants to :D)

Trade and Development:
Kabardia should be richer than it is now. They are famous for their carpet, grains, and livestocks.
Grain should be produced in Besleney and Kabardia, carpet in Termigoy and livestock in Alania. Slave could be also considered in Termigoy

My suggestion for development would be:
Termigoy: 1 3 1 - High trade province with Genoa and Crimea
Besleney: 1 1 1
Kabardia: 1 2 1 - Trade with Ossetia
Total: 12 Development
Alania: 1 2 1 - Trade with Kabardia
Total: 4 Development

Ruler:
There were a numerous vague report of excellent ruler of Kabardia which named Inal or Yinal from Temruk Dynasty in Circassia. Some source indicate the ruler existed in early 1400s, while some indicate on late 1400s.

He is an ambitious ruler which mission is to unite all Circassian region. He is excellent in diplomatic area, not so much in administrative, I think.

Prince Yinal Temruk: 3 / 5 / 3

Mission and Ideas:
Add new mission to unite all Circassia-area. Should include ideas and event which include diplomatic effort of Kabardia towards Russia/Ottoman/Poland, as my previous post

B. Tribal Confederation of Zichia

Qlyo7C.gif

Okay, before anyone kills me, I actually can't find the flag of Zichia and use Karachay-Cherkessia of modern USSR flag instead. If anyone have better flag, please inform me.

Map:
Zichia is OPM (Adyghe province) of isolated western part of Adyghe people, who often raided traders in Genoa. The actual people living there is a bunch of small circassian princedom like Natukhai, Ubykh and etc.

I propose they should already learn what feudalism is but retain tribal confederation government form.

They also have a core in Martega.

Relationship:
They rivaled Abazin - forced them to migrate in the past and have historical friend modifier with Kabardia.

They should also start in trade league with Genoa.

Trade and Development:
Adyghe should produce rice or slave.

The area is really poor, man recorded to sell their women for money.
1 1 1 development should be fitting.

Ruler:
There is scarce resource on Zichia, there were a mention that Pope sent a letter to Zichia king, Verzacht.
A princess from the area actually married Genoese, allowing Genoa to rule Martega. But there is so little to tell

C. Tribal Confederation of Abazia / Abazin

Y2BZAG.png

Map:
The more isolated sibling of Zichia. Abazia is an OPM of Circassia tribe in Abazia province. They do not know what feudalism is at the start of the game.

Abazia was forced to relocate to current province under Ubykh/Zichia pressure, so Abazia core on Adyghe should be fitting.

In real life, Abazia and Abhkazia are more closely related than the other Circassian tribe.

Relationship:
Historical rival of Zichia and historical friend of Abhkazia.

Trade and Development:
No notable trade history, 1 1 1 province.

D. Abhkazian Core on Abhkazia Province

i0D8h6.png

Map:
Releasable OPM from Imereti. This is based on Kingdom of Abhkazia in the previous period, Principality of Abhkazia that existed in 1450s and modern Abhkazia rebellion in Georgia.

The culture of Abhkazia should be changed to Circassia, as they were part of Circassian culture in real life. In modern time, Circassian also helps Abhkazian in Abhkazia-Georgian war.

Relationship:
Historical friend of Abazia, good relationship of Imereti and hostile towards Kakheti and Kartli.

Event:
An event where Imereti would release Abhkazia as rebellious vassal/rebel spawn would also be good.

The rest should be the same as the current Abhkazia

E. Kingdom of Kakheti and Kingdom of Kartli

My suggestion would be the same as this excellent thread:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/kingdom-of-georgia.1075741/

Since the suggestion is already solid, I don't think there is a need of repetation, but in short:

Split Georgia into Kakheti and Kartli, Georgia should be only a formable nation.

Imereti should have one additional province - Svaneti and 4 releasable OPMs:
  • Abkhazia
  • Odishi
  • Svaneti
  • Guria.

F. Genoa Map Change

Martega should be bigger to cut Adyghe from Crimea.
There is almost no contact between Crimea and isolated Adyghe tribes, as far as my knowledge goes. The map is modified to accommodate the situation.

G. Trebizond Map Change - Releasable Lazica

89qXev.png

Map:
I split Trebizond to 2 province - Trebizond and Leziga. This is based on the fact that King of Trebizond is also known as King of Lazica, due to most of subject is Laz people.

Lazica should have Georgia culture and Orthodax faith, with Lazica core in Lazica province.

An 1 1 1 province would fit Lazica well.

H. Formable Circassia

XenheT.png

I think it is fair to add Circassia as formable nation, to add more flavor to Caucasus. Kabardia, Abazia, Mantega and Adyghe should be required to form Circassia. I copied these parts from my older thread:

Circassian Ideas
I think Circassian Ideas should better reflect the historical Circassia where the country is really stable, with no rebels and acceptance for cultures and religions. My ideas with Circassia Ideas is to make it stable as it was and reflect "Circassian Beauty" status better.
Here is my takes on current Circassian Ideas on eu4:

1) Traditions
Circassia is traditionally more passive when it comes to be dominated (by Genoese, Crimean, Russian), so I think it is safe to say that shouldn't have +50% hostile core cost creation. The stability part is quite true though, since most of the times, Circassia is quite passive, dominated but stable. My highlight on Circassia tradition is how easy they are to accept a culture wherever they are (Circassia diaspora can accept culture in Turkey, Iran, Jordan, Egypt and even Israel), or how easy for them to accept a culture in their own land (Abhkazian, Russian, or Balkar). So I propose:
Accepted Cultural Threshold -25%
Stability Cost Modifier -10%

2) Horsemen of the Steppe -> Shaska!
I don't really understand the balancing of battle mechanics, so feel free to adjust the number. But I propose name changes to Shaska, traditional saber-like Circassian weapon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shashka).
Cavalry Combat Ability +10%
Cavalry Cost -10%

3) Merchants of Genoa
No change

4) Circassian Grain Trade
No Change
Additional effect to add Merchant +1

5) Franciscan Missionary -> Religious Flexibility
Don't really see background for this ideas. I think it should be religious flexibility instead.
Tolerance of Heretics +1
Tolerance of Heathens +1

6) Adyghe Beauty: Inoculation
I propose +1 Yearly Prestige instead, to better reflect multiple consort of Circassian origin in Middle Age. Ivan the terrible won't take Circassian wife if the area doesn't have some sort of prestige
Inoculation is form of vaccination, believed to cause extreme clear skin on Medieval Circassia

7) Steppe Diplomats -> Land of the Consort
Our girls are often taken as a consort of prestigious kingdom of the South. They still get involved in our affair and influence our nation
Diplomatic Reputation +1
Diplomat +1

8) Religious Flexibility -> Adaptation
As the master of Steppe terrain, Circassian warrior has used to fight in short pants to adjust their movement in the mountain.
Army Attrition +1
Enemy Attrition on Circassia -2

9) Ambitions -> Adyghe Khabze
We are bounded far beyond our religious and ethnic ground, we are bounded by our blood, Adyghe Khabze.
Culture conversion cost -50%
Land Force Limit +25%

New Decision

Our Motherland, Kingdom of Circassia
Our motherland has been sorrowful as we keep dividing ourselves. The times has come for Circassia to unite under one man

Requirement:
-Main culture is Circassia
-Has Adyghe, Abazia, Temirgoy, Beslenay, Kabardia and Martega

Effect:
-Move capital to Termigoy
-Change government type to Elective Monarchy
-Gain 10 Prestige
-Monthly anatomy change -0.5

Source: King Yenal of Circassia once unite the Circassian princedom before Russo-Circassia War. Although it is not clear what kind of government system they use, they are united so I propose kingdom

Events

Event: Eyes on Caucasus!

Desc: (Name of Muscovy/Russia ruler) has set (his/her) eyes on the Caucasus! Our neighbor has been attacked! We are next!

History: This event is based on Ivan the Terrible laying claim on Circassia, solely based on his marriage with Maria Temryukovna, an princess or some sort from Kabardia
Requirement:
- Circassia has a royal marriage with Russia
- Circassia is not Orthodox
- Muscovy bordering Circassia
- Ottoman and Persia exist in Asia

A) Send diplomat to Ottoman, Mamluks and Persia!
- Change all religion within Circassia to Islam
- Muscovy relation with Circassia -100
- Muscovy get claims on all Circassia area on Caucasus
- Ottoman/Mamluks/Persia guarantees Circassia Independence (only one, 50% chances to be Ottoman)

B) Send diplomat to Russia
- Circassia pay 25% of income and guaranteed by Muscovy
- Circassia becomes Orthodox
- Circassia prestige -10
- Circassia relationship with Muscovy +100
- If AI, Circassia becomes vassal of Russia

Event: Golden Age of Circassian Beauty!
Desc: Slave trade on Crimea has destroyed! Now people could only get our beauty from our glorious land! Now Kingdom from various continents come to Circassia to find suitable consort!
History: Crimea slave port destroyed by Muscovy, caused deficit in Circassian Women supply

Requirement:
- Crimea does not exist
- Prestige above 75

A) Let's make Adyghe beauty known!
- Gain 200 Ducats
- Trade Income +10%
- Prestige +10
- Diplomatic Reputation +3
- Diplomatic relation +1
- -10% Manpower

B) Hide our girls for our allies only!
- +10% Manpower
- +50 relationship with all our allies
- Royal marriage / Consort with our allies
- Prestige -10

Event: Crimean's Slave Demand!

Desc: Khan of Crimea demands 4000 Slaves from Circassia

History: Khan of Crimea demans slaves from Circassia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassians#Medieval_period

Requirement:
- Crimea Khanate is Circassia neighbor and has at least one province in Crimea
- Circassia hold Kabardia province
- The year is 1500 - 1750

A) Accept the demand

- Circassia manpower -4000
- Prestige -20
- Circassia becomes vassal of Crimea

B) Battle of Kinzhal it is!

- Crimea started a war to Circassia, Circassia is the considered as the defender. Demand: Take Kabardia!
- Morale of Circassian army +20% for duration of the war
- Manpower recovery +20%, for duration of war

Event: Circassian Refugee!

Desc: Circassia has been destroyed! But we choose to flee than surrender! We will be back!

History:
Circassia-Poland http://www.circassianworld.com/history/miscellaneous/1207-circassian-princes-poland
Circassia-Ottoman/Persia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassians#Medieval_period

Requirement:
- The player is either Poland (If Circassia Christian) or Ottoman and Persia (If Circassia Muslim)
- Circassia does not exist
- Russia hold at least 1 province with Circassia Culture
- Poland/Ottoman bordering Circassia or Russia

A) Let them all in!
- Manpower +10%
- If you got no consort, receive 1 consort of Circassian origin
- Morale of Army +10%
- (Poland/Persia/Ottoman) gain causus belly to attack Russia, to release Circassia as their vassal (automatic)
- Circassia culture becomes accepted
- Prestige +10
- Russia get malus -10% Manpower

B) We don't need any weakling!
- Russia relationship with (Ottoman/Poland) +50
- Prestige +10
- (Poland/Persia/Ottoman, the other one) get the causus belly

I would like to also suggest Assyrian culture in Nineveh, but it is for other time:p
Thanks for reading!

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
1/1/1 provinces is viable option.
It would be good if Apsheron "fires"(burnin torches of oil) will be made as event and province modifier. Especially for Zoroastrians

We can't have every minor have ideas that are bonkers, especially if you want them to be reformable. You have to slow down on ideas, and especially on ideas that give 2x benefit. Tuning the ideas to the historical thing is appreciated though.

1) Traditions
Circassia is traditionally more passive when it comes to be dominated (by Genoese, Crimean, Russian), so I think it is safe to say that shouldn't have +50% hostile core cost creation. The stability part is quite true though, since most of the times, Circassia is quite passive, dominated but stable. My highlight on Circassia tradition is how easy they are to accept a culture wherever they are (Circassia diaspora can accept culture in Turkey, Iran, Jordan, Egypt and even Israel), or how easy for them to accept a culture in their own land (Abhkazian, Russian, or Balkar). So I propose:

How about:
Diplomatic cost to promote culture: -25%
Stability Cost Modifier -15%

I don't really understand the balancing of battle mechanics, so feel free to adjust the number. But I propose name changes to Shaska, traditional saber-like Circassian weapon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shashka).
Cavalry Cost -10%

Idk why you want to change this one, which is 5% and -10%. Buffing up to 10 / 10 would make it a really strong idea.

3) Merchants of Genoa
No change
+15% Provincial trade modifier

No Change
+10% trade efficiency
No. You can't have both that's too strong. You'd have to pull some very good justification. If the diaspora is more important though, you might have the case that +1 merchant captures it better.

Don't really see background for this ideas. I think it should be religious flexibility instead.
Tolerance of Heretics +1
Tolerance of Heathens +1

that's idea 8.

I propose +1 Yearly Prestige instead, to better reflect multiple consort of Circassian origin in Middle Age. Ivan the terrible won't take Circassian wife if the area doesn't have some sort of prestige
Inoculation is form of vaccination, believed to cause extreme clear skin on Medieval Circassia
Currently: -1% prestige decay
-% prestige decay work the same as + prestige, but it's a weaker modifier. So you're asking for a buff. It may be acceptable, but be clear about it!!

Our girls are often taken as a consort of prestigious kingdom of the South. They still get involved in our affair and influence our nation
Diplomatic Reputation +1
Diplomat +1

This looks too strong. Again you have to choose, probably taking the dip (current idea) portrays better; maybe replace one of the ideas (merchants of genoa?) with the dip rep?

As the master of Steppe terrain, Circassian warrior has used to fight in short pants to adjust their movement in the mountain.
Army Attrition +1

you count attrition backwards. Army attrition doesn't allow flat modifier neither. But regardless this is absolutely way too strong. Already
Attrition for enemies +1
is a prized modifier. MAYBE you have a case for it? but I don't see why on top of it you'd ask for some -%attrition. It's already weird enough that steppe (which doesn't give attrition) would be used as a justification for added attrition.

We are bounded far beyond our religious and ethnic ground, we are bounded by our blood, Adyghe Khabze.
Land Force Limit +25%

These are again double modifiers for a single slot. Also, BOTH of them are rather good (and CCC is absolutely bonkers). Possibly I'd say that you'd use your bargaining chips there to have
CCC: -30% (already super strong)
but I don't see that you have much left imo. Plus it's inconsistent with your proposed traditions.
I think I'd keep the
+10% morale of army
it's a good modifier and falls in line with the rest of the suggested justifications

My thread on the region, naturaly contains a lot of similarities.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/caucasus-one-more-time.1064176/

I did a more generic split of circassia, as the history of the region is very unclear, I used ethnographic* consideration, which seems to have been consistent during the euiv timeline,
*I'm not just basing my west circassia/adyghea and Kabardia on linguistic split but also the fact that Kabardia did have a more centralized polity while west is basically a bunch of tribes with little cohesion.

On the topic of the culture in Abkhazia, there has been very heated debattes on the matter, there georgians typically claim that abkhazians are newcomers, and the historic abkhazians are actually georgians. Well vast majority of non-georgian historians does no agree on that, but that doesn't mean one can simply say abkhaz = circass. Accepting that Abkhaz had lived in Abkhazia for centuries, maybe millenias, their culture had grown close to georgian culture, and I would suggest keeping georgian culture (modern day nationalism is irrelevant then working with historical cultures)

Now one of the contentions used by georgians in the matter of abkhaz origin, is the question of did abazins come form abkhaz, or vice verse, much of what I read suggest modern Abazins were northern Abkhazians in the region of Jiqeti which were displaced towards the high caucsus later in history (I still have an abazin province, but I don't call for it to be independent)

Anyway deciding who get's country and who doesn't, in the tribal world of north caucasus is difficult to assert. I used to support an indepedent alania in my previous thread, but doesn't feel that's necessary, they won't get their own culture, and they did not have a political unity.

I added quite a lot more provinces then you, and also added a lot of development, don't worry, caucasus is still not a powerhouse of any means, but I feel current circassia with 20 dev is very inadequate.

I don't care about a formable circassia, and are perfectly fine using Kabardia and Adyghea as tags.

I would though want a Caucasus Immamate formable, which I don't write about in my thread. But it would be a tag for muslim caucasians. I feel orthodox georgians can stay georgia, and coptic armenians armenia, but if any of those people, or more likely dagestanis or circassians becomes large enoguh they would form the caucasus immamate

We can't have every minor have ideas that are bonkers, especially if you want them to be reformable. You have to slow down on ideas, and especially on ideas that give 2x benefit. Tuning the ideas to the historical thing is appreciated though.

1) Traditions

How about:
Diplomatic cost to promote culture: -25%
Stability Cost Modifier -15%

Cavalry Cost -10%

Idk why you want to change this one, which is 5% and -10%. Buffing up to 10 / 10 would make it a really strong idea.

3) Merchants of Genoa
No change
+15% Provincial trade modifier

No Change
+10% trade efficiency
No. You can't have both that's too strong. You'd have to pull some very good justification. If the diaspora is more important though, you might have the case that +1 merchant captures it better.

Tolerance of Heretics +1
Tolerance of Heathens +1

that's idea 8.

Currently: -1% prestige decay
-% prestige decay work the same as + prestige, but it's a weaker modifier. So you're asking for a buff. It may be acceptable, but be clear about it!!

Diplomatic Reputation +1
Diplomat +1

This looks too strong. Again you have to choose, probably taking the dip (current idea) portrays better; maybe replace one of the ideas (merchants of genoa?) with the dip rep?

Army Attrition +1

you count attrition backwards. Army attrition doesn't allow flat modifier neither. But regardless this is absolutely way too strong. Already
Attrition for enemies +1
is a prized modifier. MAYBE you have a case for it? but I don't see why on top of it you'd ask for some -%attrition. It's already weird enough that steppe (which doesn't give attrition) would be used as a justification for added attrition.

Land Force Limit +25%

These are again double modifiers for a single slot. Also, BOTH of them are rather good (and CCC is absolutely bonkers). Possibly I'd say that you'd use your bargaining chips there to have
CCC: -30% (already super strong)
but I don't see that you have much left imo. Plus it's inconsistent with your proposed traditions.
I think I'd keep the
+10% morale of army
it's a good modifier and falls in line with the rest of the suggested justifications

Sure, I'm not really good at game mechanics Thanks for your input :)

My thread on the region, naturaly contains a lot of similarities.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/caucasus-one-more-time.1064176/

I did a more generic split of circassia, as the history of the region is very unclear, I used ethnographic* consideration, which seems to have been consistent during the euiv timeline,
*I'm not just basing my west circassia/adyghea and Kabardia on linguistic split but also the fact that Kabardia did have a more centralized polity while west is basically a bunch of tribes with little cohesion.

On the topic of the culture in Abkhazia, there has been very heated debattes on the matter, there georgians typically claim that abkhazians are newcomers, and the historic abkhazians are actually georgians. Well vast majority of non-georgian historians does no agree on that, but that doesn't mean one can simply say abkhaz = circass. Accepting that Abkhaz had lived in Abkhazia for centuries, maybe millenias, their culture had grown close to georgian culture, and I would suggest keeping georgian culture (modern day nationalism is irrelevant then working with historical cultures)

Now one of the contentions used by georgians in the matter of abkhaz origin, is the question of did abazins come form abkhaz, or vice verse, much of what I read suggest modern Abazins were northern Abkhazians in the region of Jiqeti which were displaced towards the high caucsus later in history (I still have an abazin province, but I don't call for it to be independent)

Anyway deciding who get's country and who doesn't, in the tribal world of north caucasus is difficult to assert. I used to support an indepedent alania in my previous thread, but doesn't feel that's necessary, they won't get their own culture, and they did not have a political unity.

I added quite a lot more provinces then you, and also added a lot of development, don't worry, caucasus is still not a powerhouse of any means, but I feel current circassia with 20 dev is very inadequate.

I don't care about a formable circassia, and are perfectly fine using Kabardia and Adyghea as tags.

I would though want a Caucasus Immamate formable, which I don't write about in my thread. But it would be a tag for muslim caucasians. I feel orthodox georgians can stay georgia, and coptic armenians armenia, but if any of those people, or more likely dagestanis or circassians becomes large enoguh they would form the caucasus immamate

I read your thread, it's really nice and similar :)

I agree with your first paragraph :) but I added formable Circassia for flavor, since the current Circassia only have generic missions & don't have specific gameplay.

The flag of Circassia also represent the twelve tribes, which I think more appropriate for united Circassia instead.

I think from language, we could safely say that Abkhazian is indeed part of Circassia culture. They were part of Abkhazian-Abazian family if I'm not mistaken. I also inclined towards for Abkhaz tag to have Circassian culture but Georgian ruler, similar to Corfu, Athens and The Knights.

From what I read, Abazins is just Abkhaz who haven't live under Georgian rule though. Their and Alania tag is just for more historical purpose, I also would love to add Balkars and Karachay tag though..

Imamete is also very plausable idea!

I think from language, we could safely say that Abkhazian is indeed part of Circassia culture. They were part of Abkhazian-Abazian family if I'm not mistaken. I also inclined towards for Abkhaz tag to have Circassian culture but Georgian ruler, similar to Corfu, Athens and The Knights.

Language is not the same a culture, Abkhaz culture were heavily influenced by Georgia, and was part of a georgian feudal world (and even formed it's own georgian style kingdom) georgian language were used by the abkhaz elite,

Ifeel Balkar and karachay are dubious as their own nations and better as part of larger nations, but it's nice to have a province for them, that's about as deep we can go with representation of so many diverse ppl in this game I feel like.

The Caucasus is a really fragmented region, this could justify some more provinces and tags. They just need some good defensive and diplomatic ideas to not end being "too easy" food for Ottomans.

Changes in the Caucasus should be, currently the region is still poor and the provincial boundaries need to be redrawn.
Here's what I would like to see.

Stars on the map symbolize cities. Blue stars are the capitals of states.
prtopozycja.jpg

1:
Georgian culture,
capital of the province of Riza
Information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rize
2:
Georgian culture
capital of the province of Artanuji
Information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardanuç
3:
Georgian culture
capital of the province of Akhaltsikhe
Information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhaltsikhe
4:
Georgian culture
capital of the province of Seti
Information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestia
5:
Armenian culture
capital of the province of Kars
Near Kars, there is the former capital of Armenia, the city of Ani, which should be the capital of the reconstructed Armenia, should lead to some missions focusing on the reconstruction of the capital.
Kars city information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kars
Ani city information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ani
6:
Georgian culture
the capital city should be the city of Dusheti or Mtskheta
Dusheti city information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dusheti
Mtskheta city information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mtskheta
7:
Armenian culture
capital of the province of Gharakilisa
Information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanadzor
8:
Armenian culture
capital of the province of Ejmiatsin
Information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagharshapat
9:

Georgian culture
capital of the province of Ghishi
10:
Armenian culture
capital of the province of Agulis
Information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuxarı_Əylis
11:
Azerbaijani culture
capital of the province of Barda
Information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barda,_Azerbaijan

Here is the exact map of Circassia. Circassians can be made Abkhazians, whose relatives are.

1*zoMH8fkHzj0-JTKirzF1pA.png

north-west-caucasus-language.jpg

All Circassians had strong pagan traditions. But they had the beginnings of Islam as the Ottomans approached.
Before the arrival of the Ottomans, Genoa tried to impose the Catholic faith on the Circassians.
From wikipedia: The prefect of the Dominican mission in Caffe (modern Theodosius) wrote in 1634 that the Circassians themselves were called representatives of this special group by Frenccardas (french Cardasc). According to Emiddio Portelli D'Ascoli, in translation it means - "our Franks brothers." The Genoese republic was located in the territory of the once-existing Frankish state, which is probably why the colonists called themselves Franks.
Circassians were almost completely exterminated by the Russians in the 18-19 centuries. Their remnants moved to Turkey, as well as the Crimean Tatars. The people of Ubykh completely disappeared

Last edited:
Circassians, like all the peoples of the Caucasus, did not have a single ruler. Let the Shapsugs have a separate ruler, the Bzhedugs will have another ruler. Let them be united into a confederation from an external enemy.

There is a common dance among all the peoples of the Caucasus. This Lezginka

Chechen Lezginka

Сaucasian Cossack (Russian) Lezginka

Adyg Lezginka. Russian Adygs spared, left 5% of the former number, that is, 50 thousand people from the country of Circassia

Crimean Tatar Lezginka

Abkhazian Lezginka

Georgian Lezginka

Ossetian (Alan) Lezginka

Armenian Lezginka

Lezgin Lezginka

Last edited: