• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

euroland

Private
11 Badges
Jul 8, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Sword of the Stars
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
Now updated to 1.111 with several new flourishes.

SCARREDv1.1pic.jpg

SCARRED micro-mod
Adds graphical flourishes to portraits based on a few selected traits.

Download: here

Last edited:
Pretty amazing.

Very well done. Although the small blemish to signal ''Ugly'' is kinda amusing, not that I have a better idea mind you. Would love to see you do some for Blindness, Depression and Lunacy as well.

Amazing.

Very unlikely, as we have several forms of maiming.
what about LI? have you checked if it works? :D (still have exams so I can't check myself, but I'm curious...)

Very well done. Although the small blemish to signal ''Ugly'' is kinda amusing, not that I have a better idea mind you. Would love to see you do some for Blindness, Depression and Lunacy as well.

The Ugly one is probably still best as a lot of people will start arguing about what consitutes ugly. By going for a comical appearance with warts and blemishes is probably better than tweaking the jawline or making the face asymmetrical to signal ugliness as psychologists suggest it is recognised.

Did a quick test, it doesn't. It gives graphical errors all over the characters portrait. Although, we might just need to tamper around a bit with LI's portraits_properties file.
*shakes collar*
make it so!!!!
:wub:

... and while you're at it, make a no-DLC patch for LI as well
:rofl:

The Ugly one is probably still best as a lot of people will start arguing about what consitutes ugly. By going for a comical appearance with warts and blemishes is probably better than tweaking the jawline or making the face asymmetrical to signal ugliness as psychologists suggest it is recognised.
And some people find assymetry hawts

Yeah, though you'll need to do a lot of work on both. You wouldn't make the two mutually compatible as much as integrate within each other.