EU4: 1.31.3 Majapahit is now LIVE! - Checksum [984a] - Not for Problem Reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When you get a subjugation CB, it should always allow actual vassalisation regardless of the size of the target (like forming PUs).

Interesting. I like the change because it's annoying to calculate if you're even able to vassalize.
What I do wonder is the AE.
Example: As Majapahit you get the vassal CB against all chinese nations later in the mission tree. Meaning: You can now vassalize Ming almost in its entirety. How is the AE calculated? Does it cap?

• 6Like
Reactions:
Interesting. I like the change because it's annoying to calculate if you're even able to vassalize.
What I do wonder is the AE.
Example: As Majapahit you get the vassal CB against all chinese nations later in the mission tree. Meaning: You can now vassalize Ming almost in its entirety. How is the AE calculated? Does it cap?
Stack overflow giving positive relations with all the world :^)

• 6Haha
Reactions:
Thanks devs for your hard work on the leviathan updates after launch.
Some criticism is justified. Some of it is a bit to harsh. But i am sure all paradox employees want to create content that meets and exceeds our expectations.
This did not work out all that well for leviathan. But all the years of development and continuing support for eu4. Will not make
my love waver for paradox as a company. You will be able to recover from this dlc launch in the future. I am sure.

• 1Like
Reactions:
North American natives still cannot gain the new ideas & ambitions after finishing all the federation advancement.
It worked well in 1.31.0 but for some reason that system didn't work since 1.31.1.

Reactions:
1620831795064.png

Still not be fixed.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Why would you think gatekeeping Dynastic Order behind the divine idea group is a good idea.
Either remove the restriction entirely (make it require only monastic order) or make monastic orders able to use aristocratic ideas.
Disappointing.

Reactions:
So inflation gained from taking ducats in a peace deal is still broken. I take 800ish in one war for 0.8. Next war I take 1200+ for 0.6. Next war (still #1 great power), take 1502 for 4.29 inflation. What is going on?

Reactions: