EU4: 1.31.3 Majapahit is now LIVE! - Checksum [984a] - Not for Problem Reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Event 'coptic_flavor.5' happens even state religion is Zoroastrian
My guess is that the Zoroastrian gimmick is caused by the appropriation of the Coptic gimmick.

trigger = {
OR = {
NOT = {
has_mission = coptic_conquest_of_yerevan
}
has_country_flag = yerevan_mission_flag
}
owns = 419
OR = {
religion = coptic
uses_blessings = yes
}
has_dlc = "Rights of Man"
NOT = { has_global_flag = coptic_yerevan_liberated }
}

Is it playable yet?
Have they fixed the sudden 16th century crashes/freezes, dead saves, missing UI elements and repititive artwork, ability to have megacity capitals without even unpausing the game, native units turning into generic European model and so on?

How is the balance?

I decided to stick with 1.30.6 until this entire mess was cleaned up, especially because I have a campaign going on in Anbennar. But since most mods are getting updated, I thought I might give this a try again some day.

Reactions:
Is it playable yet?
Have they fixed the sudden 16th century crashes/freezes, dead saves, missing UI elements and repititive artwork, ability to have megacity capitals without even unpausing the game, native units turning into generic European model and so on?

How is the balance?

I decided to stick with 1.30.6 until this entire mess was cleaned up, especially because I have a campaign going on in Anbennar. But since most mods are getting updated, I thought I might give this a try again some day.

As per my experience, and changelogs, they fixed everything in your first sentence, with a maybe on megacities (you can't concentrate dev off tributaries anymore).

Game balance is ok and feels much more polished than release and they're actually focusing now on fixing bugs and rebalance.

Reactions:
As per my experience, and changelogs, they fixed everything in your first sentence, with a maybe on megacities (you can't concentrate dev off tributaries anymore).

Game balance is ok and feels much more polished than release and they're actually focusing now on fixing bugs and rebalance.

Thank you very much. I guess I'll give the new version a try sometime.

I just hope North American nations are less crazy expansionist and tech-happy now...when I first tried Leviathan the AI refused to colonize at all. They have balanced this, right?

Last edited:
Reactions:
Thank you very much. I guess I'll give the new version a try sometime.

I just hope North American nations are less crazy expansionist and tech-happy now...when I first tried Leviathan the AI refused to colonize at all. They have balanced this, right?
In my experience with Leviathan so far (post 1.31.3), the colonization actually is a lot more realistic and closer to history. The native growth prevents Castille from just owning one or both whole continents by like 1650, and smaller north-west facing nations have a chance to expand. I've seen Dutch settlements in Mexico happen! There was a lot of grief (and well deserved) from the community on release, but I've also more or less enjoyed the playthrough since the fixes were patched.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Because if they lost their imperial immediacy there wouldn't be an active campaign for it 300 years later?
What does their imperial immediacy have to do with anything? Is a former free city not allowed to ever want independence 300 years later?

It seems like with this example you'd advocate throwing out the baby with the bathwater for the entire world just for the sake of preventing there from being German microstates that no longer have a right to exist once the empire is dismantled. And even states in the region like Luxembourg are never allowed to be independent again because of this?

Last edited:
Reactions:
Is it playable yet?

How is the balance?

Freezes are still in it and it is because of World Wide Coalition that fires randomly around that time on australia or india region. Somehow VJ managed to take one province and piss off Irish minors even, so whole world asked for access and because there is no conditional logic it has 100000 armies marching around. Also, AI is still trying to "outflank" itself, so its pathfinding is through Siberia. I managed to fix it by applying 100 relation condition to mil access. But still, AI is acting like a little b*tch and no grouping up armies for a fight.

Reactions:
Thank you both. I'll give it a try now and see if its worth it, or going back to Anbennar it is.