EU4: 1.31.3 Majapahit is now LIVE! - Checksum [984a] - Not for Problem Reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Isn't inflation dependent on what your current balance is?
I haven't checked in 1.31, but in 1.30 it wasn't based on balance, but related to your base income in some way. lamdbax.x did some more investigation and it seems to be mostly based on tax income, but there was (is) some kind of bug where you can get a disproportionate amount of inflation but the exact circumstances haven't been determined AFAIK (some people of reddit have reported not using monopolies have helped them, but that might be a coincidence).

Reactions:
1620836831592.png

Confirming the Rome Reclaimed mission works properly now. Thirty Orthodox countries overnight. Beautiful.

• 6Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Still waiting for Petra to not being Sunni locked...
I think right now it's Sunni+Christian(all of them I guess) plus Syrian or Bedouin culture. Can't understand why Shia/Ibadi/Zoroastrian/Jewish and some other cultures wouldn't be able to use it though.

Okay, but like how much of a priority is this? Are you planning to play as them currently? I’d rather have much more important bugs fixed first.

You mean like Fars "being the wrong color"? One of these things makes multiple starts fairly unplayable, one is random cosmetics very few even care about. They also (apparently since it's not in the notes) haven't addressed the buggy custom nation rulers which is certainly more important than a map color issue...

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Is the pie chart in trade view fixed? I am not gonna be on pc until tomorrow to check for myself... This little bug is the most annoying thing to me from all minor bugs that dont actually affect gameplay...

Reactions:
You mean like Fars "being the wrong color"? One of these things makes multiple starts fairly unplayable, one is random cosmetics very few even care about. They also (apparently since it's not in the notes) haven't addressed the buggy custom nation rulers which is certainly more important than a map color issue...

Just going to take a while guess here and say that changing the color of a nation is probably much easier (I'm guessing it's just changing a define in one or two places) than revamping a feature that may not even be their ideal solution to how a group of nations are featured (I'm guessing it's not as simple as adding a define of "can_migrate = yes" even if that is how they want to portray that group of nations).

Changing the colors of a nation may not be that important, but how difficult it is to deal with a situation is also a pretty important factor to consider.

Reactions:
Great news!

But from the patch notes it doesn't look like the yearly_decay bug for modifier opinion_left_hre has been fixed. Makes it really hard playing as an Italian nation leaving the HRE.

As the fix should be quite simple - changing the yearly_decay value from negative to positive - can we expect a fix before the mentioned June patch? @BjornB

Code:
opinion_left_hre = {
    opinion = -50
    yearly_decay = -3
}
Great job with the patch, that's a lot of bug fixes in a short time! I was REALLY hoping this Leave the HRE bug would be fixed this patch though, since it's such a small change (literally one line of code). :( Hopefully @BjornB can work some magic and get this prioritized before June.

• 3Like
Reactions:
- Fixed issues with vassalization not being available when it should.
- Fixed issue with events stopping to show up for the player.
I assume the last one means that the Diet issue is fixed. If it does then those two fixes are the most welcome ones for our little mp crew. They've been causing most of the trouble through our Leviathan session. Hope it doesn't break our savefile :). And a big thank you to the devs regardless, good luck fixing everything else!

Reactions: