Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was wrong on EL, blank slate and as it turns out defeatist villager in the end. Good cases on tamius and MAWofdoom came up.

Alphabet soup then identified Claude somehow as yellow (not that I see it) and decided a yellow is what we're looking for, after a while LK and johho joined, with Wagon following suit. Now it could well be that Claude is a yellow, but it definitely isn't in the interest of the village to vipe out (or further weaken) the weakest pack. The hunt on Alphabet Soup could be an attempt to frame Claude or the yellows themselves thinking he was unlikely lynchable red/purple, given how hard he wanted to lynch someone he tagged as yellow, alternatively a take at one those wombat suggested we shouldn't lynch. Now those who joined on Claude based on yellowness, are likely red/purple in my book.

Seeing as LK is already going with the same I'll

Vote Latinkaiser
Claude is still alive, you idiot. I don’t care if he is a yellow wolf or a red wolf or a purple wolf or a freaking rainbow wolf — he sniped his way out of a tie to kill a pretty obvious villager yesterday, which is definitely a bad sign. He’s a likely baddie — we should kill him!

Your going after me is definitely suspicious. Congrats, you’ve now made my list of likely baddies.

Claude is still alive, you idiot. I don’t care if he is a yellow wolf or a red wolf or a purple wolf or a freaking rainbow wolf — he sniped his way out of a tie to kill a pretty obvious villager yesterday, which is definitely a bad sign. He’s a likely baddie — we should kill him!

Your going after me is definitely suspicious. Congrats, you’ve now made my list of likely baddies.
A guy sniping his way out of a tie to survive is not baddie tell it’s common sense and how you play werewolf

8185FC93-CD86-4AA7-92BD-D44E51350E35.jpeg

Self preservation is logical for all no matter the role, definitely not a baddie tell.

500094718d2ecba1dae41d72cc339592.jpg

Who else is on your list?

I believe I'm caught up with all orders. PM me if you are still waiting for a result. Sorry for today guys. We got something dropped on us and had to scramble.

Who else is on your list?

I mean, at this point it's practically academic. But the remaining goodies are almost certainly the following (assuming wagon's count of 13 baddies is correct)

wagon
capage
cheiron
me

That leaves 2 person remaining who's a goodie: the GA (whoever he is), and one other person.

If I had to take a guess, gun to my head, who the two goodies out of this list are, I'd say LatinKaiser (not the GA, claimed priestly powers) and one of the following: Ike, Jopi, Ironhide, or Marco.
Cliges, Jeray, alynkio, Claude, and MAW are also very outside possibilities of being goodie.

2. Comm Cody subbed by alynkio
6. jeray2000
9. Audren
10. tamius23
14. MarcoRossolini
16. Cliges
18. Sleepyhead
20. LatinKaiser
24. Emperor Ike
25. Jacksonian Missionary
27. Jopi
30. Johho888
33. Claude LC
34. Ironhide G1
36. MAWofdoom

I'm practically 100% certain that jackson, johho, sleepy, tamius, and audren are all baddies of some stripe or another. For the little good it will do to know this

I mean, at this point it's practically academic. But the remaining goodies are almost certainly the following (assuming wagon's count of 13 baddies is correct)

wagon
capage
cheiron
me

That leaves 2 person remaining who's a goodie: the GA (whoever he is), and one other person.

If I had to take a guess, gun to my head, who the two goodies out of this list are, I'd say LatinKaiser (not the GA, claimed priestly powers) and one of the following: Ike, Jopi, Ironhide, or Marco.
Cliges, Jeray, alynkio, Claude, and MAW are also very outside possibilities of being goodie.

6. jeray2000
9. Audren
10. tamius23
14. MarcoRossolini
16. Cliges
18. Sleepyhead
20. LatinKaiser
24. Emperor Ike
27. Jopi
30. Johho888
33. Claude LC
34. Ironhide G1
36. MAWofdoom

I'm practically 100% certain that jackson, johho, sleepy, tamius, and audren are all baddies of some stripe or another. For the little good it will do to know this
I’m fine with killing one of the likely baddies that you’ve listed, although I’m not getting as many baddie vibes from tamius or johho as I am from Sleepy and Jacksonian.

I’m fine with killing one of the likely baddies that you’ve listed, although I’m not getting as many baddie vibes from tamius or johho as I am from Sleepy and Jacksonian.
You're getting baddie vibes from me because I pointed out self preservation wasn't a baddie tactic. Sit this one out.

wagon
capage
cheiron
me

6. jeray2000
9. Audren
10. tamius23
14. MarcoRossolini
16. Cliges
18. Sleepyhead
20. LatinKaiser
24. Emperor Ike
27. Jopi
30. Johho888
33. Claude LC
34. Ironhide G1
36. MAWofdoom

There is absolutely nothing clearing you, patient zero. And if there is a GA, why do you think it's a good idea to state your candidates in public?

Dear God the village is fucking incompetent.

Ugh, so do all the packs have a hunter or something? I find it pretty game-breaking to give the bad guys unprotectable shots besides the brutals they ALSO presumably have. Now that the village practically has no chance to win this (unless there's a seer's apprentice running around?), I propose we just TIE a lot of people for greater amusement.

Vote johho888

Fixed that for you

Put down the bong, Jackson.

There is absolutely nothing clearing you, patient zero. And if there is a GA, why do you think it's a good idea to state your candidates in public?

You're correct. There's absolutely nothing clearing me, especially after the Claude fiasco. Obviously, I can only speak from my perspective.

My point is to list the flagrantly obvious baddies so that the wolves can target each other with hunts/votes faster and save us some time instead of aiming for the village. (Again, this is going by wagon's count, which would now put us at 13 baddies and 6 goodies)

Vote Sleepyhead

Dear God the village is fucking incompetent.

Outgunned, and an idiot who can't snipe.

Ugh, so do all the packs have a hunter or something? I find it pretty game-breaking to give the bad guys unprotectable shots besides the brutals they ALSO presumably have. Now that the village practically has no chance to win this (unless there's a seer's apprentice running around?), I propose we just TIE a lot of people for greater amusement.

Vote johho888

Agreed on all counts.

1st Day 7 Votecount
Day 7 Votecount: 4h to deadline

Claude LC: 1
LatinKaiser [1088]

LatinKaiser: 1
Sleepyhead [1100]

johho888: 1
Jopi [1114]

Sleepyhead: 1
deathbywombat [1115]

Not Voted: 15
MarcoRossolini
Capage
Claude LC
Ironhide G1
Cliges
Wagonlitz
Emperor Ike
tamius23
Chieron
Jacksonian Missionary
alynkio
Audren
MAWofdoom
johho888
jeray2000

A johho-Sleepy TIE, perhaps?

Unvote Claude
Vote Sleepyhead

What a mess that last vote was.

I've been pointless all game and I don't think a single person I've voted for has even got near being lynched, even Cliges was bailed out as the eye of Sauron that is villager bandwagons moved elsewhere. LatinKaiser's votes keep getting pipped at the post and one upped by others, with the result being that another villager (or three) gets lynched. I'd normally vote Tamius because he's been a) quiet and b) the vote last night has barely been looked at, but given how the odds are stacking up now I'm going to support Kaiser, especially with the sharks circling around him.

As such:

VOTE Claude LC