• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Beloved people of Athens, it is I, Jack Donaghy.

5145b0e22eee6ff2a7a65b43c3909024

When our founding fathers first set out time and time again, our nation horizon. Prosperity, dreams, freedom. But the spirit, journey, destiny. Pericles values, Llymon values. Today's case is strong - when in doubt vote Avernite. I've met people. They changed my mind. No doubt.
We have a traitor in our midst and his name is K-59.

Unvote Avernite
Vote K-59

May the phylakes and physicians watch over me tonight, and the nights to come, thank you, Athens.

The oracle has spoketh. All Greeks are expected to follow.

Uhm.. I suppose I am dead if not enough people vote anyway

Unvote ramius, Vote k59

Aaaaand... Really time this time and much more of a mess that might involve rewrite... so... it'll be as fast as I can.

Final Tally
Upon the motion of Pythagoras [Avernite], having foolishly elected to allow traitors to defend their name in combat,
Proposal 04-001: The Assembly shall provide money out of the common treasury to train some citizens to be better able to represent the Polis in such matters. [Enables a champion role: 1x only can defend himself against a brutal attack OR can enable the power to intervene in all brutal attacks, with a risk of both the champion and the intended victim dieing but also a chance to save both]
Signed: Avernite, Brovahkiin, Arkasas, Chieron, Alxeu, Jopi, Johho888
7/22

Upon the motion of Diogenes [Marty99], who will keep bringing this up until you lot agree with him,
Proposal 04-002: The Diogenes Protocol: No indictments shall be issued on a third day against one who has been accused two days in a row with insufficient proof to secure an indictment on either of those initial two days. Should such a person later be accused again and narrowly avoid indictment through the usual channels, such a person will be automatically ostracized as a source of public nuisance, regardless of his guilt. [If someone comes within 2 votes of being lynched but survives the lynch twice in a row, they cannot be voted the next day. However, if they later go on to be voted again and survive the lynch a third time, they get killed regardless.]
Yea: Marty, Alxeu, Johho888
3/22

Voting amended without expected objection to record the active nay votes, that Diogenes may better appreciate that his motion has been duly and fully considered,
Nay: Ramius, Brovahkiin, Arkasas, Chieron
4/22

Upon the renewed motion of John Locke [Alxeu], seeing as how many good proposals have gone unsupported because the good people of Athens are busy throughout different periods of the day,
Proposal 04-003: Proposals and their support shall be carried over automatically from one day to the next, so long as they have at least four (4) votes from uncondemned living citizens and so long as the number of the proposal's opponents does not outnumber the number of its supporters.
Signed: Alxeu, Brovahkiin, Arkasas, Chieron
4/22

Upon the renewed motion of the Segestan ambassador, particularly in light of the wisdom of the priestess of Apollo at Delphi,
Proposal 04-004: Athens shall agree to send forces to the aid of its ally Segesta in response to the unjust aggression of its neighbors, the size of such a force and its leaders to be named later.
Signed: Ramius, Brovahkiin, Arkasas, Chieron, Avernite, Alxeu, Johho888
7/22

Upon the renewed motion of Socrates [Arkasas],
Proposal 04-005: The seventh law shall be repealed, and the old democratic voting system shall be restored.
Signed: Arkasas, Johho888
2/22

Upon the motion of that big ole meanie [Jopi],
Proposal 04-006: The Assembly shall provide money from the common treasury to hire a night's watch that will keep an eye out on anyone about in the night and the names of such as they observe creeping around. [Enable witnesses]
Signed: Jopi, Avernite, Chieron, Johho888
4/22

Proposal 04-007: The Assembly shall direct the priestesses of Hecate to sacrifice black goats at the crossroads to summon the Old Gods that they might smite our enemies and those of our allies overseas. [Bug Lemeard to bug Jonti]
Signed: Johho888
1/22

Current votes for condemnation
Johho
(0)

Capage (1)
Marty [513]

Wagonlitz (0)
Humancalculator [577]

Claude (1)
Alxeu [518]

Avernite (3)
K-59 [538]
MarcoRossolini [514 Wagon > 516 unvoted > 567]
Brovahkiin [568]

K-59 (8)
Chieron [527]
Sleepyhead [523 Avernite > 581]
Wagonlitz [578 Ramius > 583]
Jopi [560 Avernite > 585]
Avernite [512 Johho > 533 Ramius > 588]
Tamius [536 Capage > 590]
Johho [569 Ramius > 593]

Ramius (1)
Alynkio [579]

Alynkio (1)
Ironhide [540]

Ironhide (1)
De Chat [565 Ironhide > 594 ]

Tamius (1)
Capage [541 Ramius > 542]

No vote
Capibara
Claude LC
Panzer Commader

Just got on. Outing 6 minutes out and it looks like you got it. Nice.