• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi guys, can anyone tell me what is it?I played last version of vanilla + slavic music mod + HIP 2020-03-06. Reintalling the game completely and document folder dont help.
upload_2020-3-15_14-36-15.png

Hi guys, can anyone tell me what is it?I played last version of vanilla + slavic music mod + HIP 2020-03-06. Reintalling the game completely and document folder dont help.
That seems like an issue with your CK2 executable rather than HIP because mods can't touch the executable. Does the split window happen with vanilla CK2?

[Sadly can't show the image due to 5 posts limit]
Hello, I have discovered this mod a few days ago, and wanted to try it, yet, when looking at the map, I saw that multiple counties had the "No character) marker on them, some of them having their names instead replaced by PROV(numbers) as seen above.
This problem seems to be affecting other region of the map, this include some region in the Caucasian Mountains and near Constantinoples (and potentially many other region)
I'm sure that this is a bug caused by the many mods that were activated at the time here is a list :
  • 99 More Book Slots
  • More Naviguable Rivers HIP/SWMH
  • An EoC Mod: HIP
  • Artifact Search
  • Better Looking Garbs
  • Bigger Interface HIP
  • CK1 Music
  • Caesar's Books
  • Caesar's Wonders
  • Cities of Wonders
  • Co-Emperors and Symbasileis (HIP)
  • Colored Buttons
  • Court Splendor
  • Dr Gonzo's Destruction and Depo...
  • Dynastic Damascus Swords [DIY]
  • Epic Medieval Music: Part I
  • Faiterial's Building
  • Faster Threat Decay
  • Forge Unlimited Bloodline
  • Gold for Favors
  • HIP - Renascentia Romanorum
  • HIP - Better Slaves
  • HIP - Expanded Trade
  • HIP - Forge Unlimited Bloodlines
  • HIP - Historical Anglo-Saxons
  • HIP - Historical Immersion Project
  • HIP - Improved Genetics Stable
  • HIP - Inherit Bloodlines
  • HIP - More Cultural Names
  • HIP - More Cultures and Religions
  • HIP SWMH EOC Cultural Bonus
  • Historical Buildings
  • Historical Events Pack HIP
  • Horrors of War
  • Improved Genetics 2.0
  • MTA - New Artifacts
  • MTA - Vice and Virtue
  • Medieval Trade Routes (HIP map)
  • More Buildable Wonders
  • Peaceful music with some Sabaton
  • Purchaise Claims
  • Ragnarok Music
  • Rebalanced Governments and Religions
  • Rename Anyone
  • Trade Improve

This submod is very likely not up to date.
Yeah, but for strange reasons, when I play the game without this submod on, the game keep crashing.
The loading screen appear, then it say "Crusader King II doesn't answer" with the standard fade to white, and then poof, it closes.
So it's a little bit frustrating, especially since alone HIP seems to function normally.
I'll try and see what other mods may interfere.

It's me again, so I tested the different submods, to try and find which mods or submods seemed to be the cause of the problem :
After some test I have found that :
  • HIP - Better Slavs
Seems to be the cause of the problem, this submed seems to make the game crash whenever it is active, even if it is alone with HIP. I don't know if other have encountered this problems, and if yes, what would be the potential cause behind it, as the mod has been updated (at least on steam) relatively recently (16:23 14/03/2020).

One of the SWMH characters in the Dalmatian merchant republic is of Danish culture...

Code:
#House leader 1144
1232996 = {
    name="Marin"
    dynasty=1000103025
    religion="catholic"
    culture="danish"
    father=1232994
    mother=1232995
    1108.1.1={
        birth="1108.1.1"
    }
    1140.1.1={
        add_spouse=1232997
    }
    1190.1.1={
        death="1190.1.1"
    }
}

EDIT: And for Venice, the family holding file "b_mastropiero.txt" is empty, so they have no house:
r4xs1Ak.png

Last edited:
And for Venice, the family holding file "b_mastropiero.txt" is empty, so they have no house:

It's empty in the previous versions as well.

One of the SWMH characters in the Dalmatian merchant republic is of Danish culture...

EDIT: And for Venice, the family holding file "b_mastropiero.txt" is empty, so they have no house:
Thanks for the report, both issues have been fixed for next release.

Thanks for the report, both issues have been fixed for next release.
Do you know in which previous version the b_mastropiero wasn't empty? Just to grab the aforementioned file from there.
Cheers.

Do you know in which previous version the b_mastropiero wasn't empty? Just to grab the aforementioned file from there.
Cheers.
The file appears to have been added as an empty file back in November 2018. It did not even exist before then, so SWMH was loading up vanilla b_mastropiero.txt before then.

For a quick fix, just delete the empty b_mastropiero.txt in your HIP folder. Loading up from vanilla is fine in this particular case.

The file appears to have been added as an empty file back in November 2018. It did not even exist before then, so SWMH was loading up vanilla b_mastropiero.txt before then.

For a quick fix, just delete the empty b_mastropiero.txt in your HIP folder. Loading up from vanilla is fine in this particular case.
Will do. Thanks!

At all start dates every ruler holding the duchy of apulia is a republic because melfi has a city as its capital.
In case you don't want to wait for a fix, go into the mod's folder, open history/provinces/347 - Apulia. Add another line at the bottom of text document, save and exit. That should do it.

Hi, do you know why is the Kingdom of Jerusalem considered, with HIP, a theocracy, and is thus unplayable ? Until ~1204, where it becomes playable, the Crusader kingdom of Jerusalem is considered a theocracy, with a king-bishop at its head. Do you guys know how to fix it ?

Hey, there seems to be an issue with the coptic (in the code miaphysite) holy sites. In the z_holy_sites.txt file one of the holy sites is listed as c_dongola but the province of dongola is actually c_makuria. I tried simply changing that line myself but it didn't fix the holy site. Any advice on how i can get that holy site working?

Hey, there seems to be an issue with the coptic (in the code miaphysite) holy sites. In the z_holy_sites.txt file one of the holy sites is listed as c_dongola but the province of dongola is actually c_makuria. I tried simply changing that line myself but it didn't fix the holy site. Any advice on how i can get that holy site working?
You are running an old version of HIP. That bug was fixed in late December, 2019.