• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry hadn't have much time today. I don't know what to think of sleepy's request, maybe he is genuine, maybe he is just creating a baddie win.

One question, if the last wolf is dead, can the warlock still win like a sorcerer? I'm not familiar to this role and the rules doesn't point that out.

If not, our only mission tonight is to lynch the last wolf. If we lynch a goodie, tomorrow we will reach parity with 2 baddies in play.
If we lynch the warlock or apprentice, someone said there most possibly one unattached baddie from start beside the last wolf. (I guess it's a warlock, why would johho add a role without giving it to someone?) then tomorrow we have another shot at the right wolf with 3 goodies 1 wolf left (but if we fail, the wolf will still win)
If we lynch only one goodie, after tonight the game is lost.

Small chances for a goodie win.

But what if we create a tie? Then our chances on finding a wolf are doubled. Not totally certain about the math behind this, but I think we should take this risk.

Sorry hadn't have much time today. I don't know what to think of sleepy's request, maybe he is genuine, maybe he is just creating a baddie win.

One question, if the last wolf is dead, can the warlock still win like a sorcerer? I'm not familiar to this role and the rules doesn't point that out.

If not, our only mission tonight is to lynch the last wolf. If we lynch a goodie, tomorrow we will reach parity with 2 baddies in play.
If we lynch the warlock or apprentice, someone said there most possibly one unattached baddie from start beside the last wolf. (I guess it's a warlock, why would johho add a role without giving it to someone?) then tomorrow we have another shot at the right wolf with 3 goodies 1 wolf left (but if we fail, the wolf will still win)
If we lynch only one goodie, after tonight the game is lost.

Small chances for a goodie win.

But what if we create a tie? Then our chances on finding a wolf are doubled. Not totally certain about the math behind this, but I think we should take this risk.
While true, we all but know there's two baddies out there. It would be lucky indeed if both of them would be unable to snipe.

Sleepyhead the villager tramp had no knowledge of pack symmetry which I guess you've had the entire game. I was considering a few wolves game with pack attached cultists, meaning to could've blocked a wolf hunt and the villager hunter thing which I mentioned and you ignored.

You could also have blocked a scan with very bad consequences both for yourself and for the village. And the fact that you didn't even want to come out in the open with the Tramp claim and instead opted to PM Brovahkin also doesn't speak in your favor.

There are other puzzling things about Sleepyhead being a tramp. Given his involvement in the events of Day 1, it would make sense for him, if he was a villager tramp, to abstain from using his role because he wasn't going to get hunted anytime soon. Furthermore, a goodie tramp would definitely not want to use his role on the likes of Hax who are heavily suspected of being a baddie, because that would return mixed scans for Hax and himself and he could very well get killed out of it. And using the order on Aedan on a Yellow wolf hunting night would also be pretty reckless given that Aedan had a good record against yellow wolves (voted both Xarkan and Dedonus IIRC)
You're saying here night 5 is yellow if I'm reading correctly?

We know that Night 0 the Yellows hunted (Wagonlitz the red was the target) and we know that Alynkio got caught Night 5. YYRR is technically a possibility but the hunting pattern I noted suggests otherwise (and ABAB is just far more likely for balance reasons if we want to go meta)

Edit: Actually YYRR is impossible.

Night 0: Yellow (confirmed)
Night 1: Yellow
Night 2: Red
Night 3: Red
Night 4: Yellow
Night 5: Yellow (impossible, Alynkio the red was caught hunting this night)
And here you're saying it's not possible? Under ABAB, night 0 is yellow, 1 red, 2 yellow, 3 red, 4 yellow, 5 red?

We're on parity day, the wolves will just snipe out of it. a tie would be really bad I think

Yeah sniping does make my post invalid. But do you have a better option?

Sleepy has acted weird the whole game, no time to find the right quotes as an example, but I don't believe he is the tramp, I think he is most likely the last yellow.

Vote Sleepyhead

No. It should be in the general win condition.

EDIT: The goodies win when the last werewolf is dead. Implicitly that tells you the Warlock, Sorcerer or any Cultists can't win by themselves.

You could also have blocked a scan with very bad consequences both for yourself and for the village. And the fact that you didn't even want to come out in the open with the Tramp claim and instead opted to PM Brovahkin also doesn't speak in your favor.
I mentioned this already, if my target gets hunted tonight, I get hunted as well. If you're just the Warnock and the wolf hunts the target given to me by brovahkiin more people die.

Yeah sniping does make my post invalid. But do you have a better option?

Sleepy has acted weird the whole game, no time to find the right quotes as an example, but I don't believe he is the tramp, I think he is most likely the last yellow.

Vote Sleepyhead
Yeah, we could lynch the one most likely wolf. That's the only better option than a tie. Reis and Sleepy could both be it, I believe, but if we keep them tied we're sure to lose.

You're saying here night 5 is yellow if I'm reading correctly?

And here you're saying it's not possible? Under ABAB, night 0 is yellow, 1 red, 2 yellow, 3 red, 4 yellow, 5 red?

Oh, I see what you mean now. Yeah, that would be a mistake - I recognize that the aedan part was poorly formulated, feel free to ignore it entirely.

Still, not exactly a reason to lynch me when Sleepyhead's story has a lot more holes than mine. He never explained how he knew Dedonus was online at the time of the lynch - he said that he saw a online marker on his avatar but we confirmed that it just wasn't there - it just showed up later after Dedonus died.

@Avernite, what do you make out of this? Still sure about the Reis vote?

(asking because I feel like I'm too confused now to know for sure I'm right about anything anymore :p)
I am NOT sure. Sorry.

Official vote count, 8min to deadline

reis91 - 3 - Avernite, Sleepyhead, beartjah
Sleepyhead - 3 - reis91, brovahkiin, Caillean

not voted - 0 - :)

I mentioned this already, if my target gets hunted tonight, I get hunted as well. If you're just the Warnock and the wolf hunts the target given to me by brovahkiin more people die.

Except that parity happens before that. Should have thought about that one a bit better.

I like ties and I it increases our odds of getting a wolf but sniping is a thing and sadly alexu grand prince of counter sniping is no longer with us
I think the tramp claim was just to stall till parity
I suspect sleepyhead more than reis since reis has actually been active and trying to make cases

Oh, I see what you mean now. Yeah, that would be a mistake - I recognize that the aedan part was poorly formulated, feel free to ignore it entirely.

Still, not exactly a reason to lynch me when Sleepyhead's story has a lot more holes than mine. He never explained how he knew Dedonus was online at the time of the lynch - he said that he saw a online marker on his avatar but we confirmed that it just wasn't there - it just showed up later after Dedonus died.
He was online, the mark was there. This is truly the shittiest argument all game.

I like ties and I it increases our odds of getting a wolf but sniping is a thing and sadly alexu grand prince of counter sniping is no longer with us
I think the tramp claim was just to stall till parity
I suspect sleepyhead more than reis since reis has actually been active and trying to make cases
Eh, who made the tramp claim public again? Not Sleepy, if I recall correctly.