• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 30min to deadline

Sleepyhead - 2 - reis91, beartjah
reis91 - 2 - Avernite, Sleepyhead

not voted - 2 - brovahkiin, Caillean

So, going through the votenights:

0: yellow
3: red

ABAB would work. ABBA would not. So I guess a case can be made reis COULD have found out another way. But I can't recall him making the argument. And as beartjah rightly notes, no tramp could have known back then unless he was a baddie too.

We know that Night 0 the Yellows hunted (Wagonlitz the red was the target) and we know that Alynkio got caught Night 5. YYRR is technically a possibility but the hunting pattern I noted suggests otherwise (and ABAB is just far more likely for balance reasons if we want to go meta)

Edit: Actually YYRR is impossible.

Night 0: Yellow (confirmed)
Night 1: Yellow
Night 2: Red
Night 3: Red
Night 4: Yellow
Night 5: Yellow (impossible, Alynkio the red was caught hunting this night)

We know that Night 0 the Yellows hunted (Wagonlitz the red was the target) and we know that Alynkio got caught Night 5. YYRR is technically a possibility but the hunting pattern I noted suggests otherwise (and ABAB is just far more likely for balance reasons if we want to go meta)

Edit: Actually AABB is impossible.
Night 5 was not available as information when the tramp decides a target for night 3. Sleepy claimed to use on Hax night 3, so that he couldn't have known back then.

I never said or implied it should be. Read carefully - what I say is that Hax was already under some suspicion and he tends to get scanned a lot, so messing up with scans on him is the last thing you would want as a goodie.
I tend to get scanned just as often, trying to prevent him from doing something mischievous was a bigger priority.

Dangit, why do you have to make this so confusing this close to the deadline :p
I'd be down for a tie of everyone-but-me. Sure you wouldn't win, but for most of you your side would.

It's not me who's making it confusing. Read the big post, ignore the part about Aedan getting blocked, and take your conclusions.

Sleepy, on the other hand, he's the one making Tramp claims and saying that hunt order could be AABB when it clearly can't. If anyone is trying to muddy things up it's him.

vote sleepyhead
going for a TIE here

Official vote count, 17min to deadline

reis91 - 3 - Avernite, Sleepyhead, beartjah
Sleepyhead - 2 - reis91, brovahkiin

not voted - 1 - Caillean

It is actually Sleepy the Tramp that would have to be sure he was a yellow to block him, because blocking him as a red would do nothing at best and at worst get both scanned.
Sleepyhead the villager tramp had no knowledge of pack symmetry which I guess you've had the entire game. I was considering a few wolves game with pack attached cultists, meaning to could've blocked a wolf hunt and the villager hunter thing which I mentioned and you ignored.