• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not against voting up Sleepyhead again, but since he already has two votes at the time of posting this, my experience from past games is telling me to place it elsewhere to add pressure on more than one player.

The case on Beartjah is kind of weak. Last time I made a case based on the sham vote (mine was more based on zombiism), I was publicly shut down. It also would look pretty petty of me to try to get Beartjah lynched just so I can color the vote counts. He did, however, make a throw-away vote on Day 1.

I'm grouping the ClaudeLC and Ramius because the reason for voting both of them are the same. They were zombies. Although I normally agree that voting zombies isn't a bad way to use your vote, I am inclined to believe that we should have at least 1 villager who has the zombie-hunter trait left. If we had a dead villager with the zombie hunter trait instead of a wolf, I would think that voting for zombies would be a better option.

Xarkan's switch back onto TFW does look suspicious, but esemesas's switch off looks weird because he said that he probably won't be around at deadline, but then he was.

Deadline is 1,5 hours away, actually.

Speaking of which, I'll probably be asleep by then, so please commence with the shenanigans earlier :p
That was @ 11:21 forum time. Then an hour later, he switched his vote.

Unvote Wombat
Vote alynkio

Gives you guys something to overanalyse
Then, he still is on 30 minutes from deadline.

Yakman actually has two votes.

Hack GM is hack
Since TFW turned out to be a villager, I believe esemesas was not saving anyone by unvoting, but saying that he won't be online around deadline, yet he was sounds a little off to me.

Throwaway votes can be a good place to look for baddies So the vote on Arkasas is an alright, but not a fantastic one.

And finally, the case on brovakhiin is interesting. Yet, I am of an opinion that it is better to run up new people, unless we are sure they are really suspicious.

Hmm...not really sure for whom I should cast my vote. I might have to contemplate on this a little more.

Zombie hunter is once per game
assuming rough parity of one village zombie hunter and one wolf zombie hunter that would mean only one of the two potential zombies could be hunted.
Thus my attempt of a TIE on a zombie

I cannot explain why yakman did not comment on me other than it was a plesent suprise as he oft tunneled me in the past. All I can explain is why I voted the way I did.
I'm trying out a new two tiered school of thought
Part one is pretty simple, if you don't have anything to go one vote by role play title
Part two is someone I've said before in games of werewolf the goal of the wolfs is to fly under the radar and they do this best when things are predictable. Creating TIEs creating Chaos creating activity provides vote provides activity provides evidence and prevents people from becoming complacent. It is also good to try and provide some reasoning no matter how fimlsy so that people can see your train of thought
Also I hate zombies with the passion only a reformed zombie can feel

Therefore
unvote claude
vote ramius
"Activity is good for the village"
"I vote for a zombie!"

Ehm... Either your reasoning is horrid or you are a baddie.

UNvote Arkasas, Vote brovahkiin

"Activity is good for the village"
"I vote for a zombie!"

Ehm... Either your reasoning is horrid or you are a baddie.

UNvote Arkasas, Vote brovahkiin
activity is good for the village as is TIEs
also I hate zombies
therefore I will create a TIE that involves a zombie spurring activity.
look, now we have a four way, TIEs especially early TIEs always spur weird voting like this.

also I hate zombies
look, now we have a four way, TIEs especially early TIEs always spur weird voting like this.
But voting zombies actively DIScourages real activity.

But it does seem to have worked out, sir Bedivere. Now, will you explain to us why we shan't vote you up as a suspected vile murderer?

VOTE Xarkan

For putting pressure back onto Wombat the villager. Actually suspicious how easily pressure went back onto Wombat whenever others got votes, might have been a wolf in the runup?

At the time, I thought it was you who was pulling the focus off of a wolf. I can see now that I was wrong.

also I hate zombies

Alright, lets up the ante.

Vote beartjah

Oh jesus... I hereby publicly declare that I will shoot tamius if he becomes a zombie. Please stop wasting your votes.

@Dedonus Well, deadline is 22:00 for me and I have to get up at 4:30 for work, so normally I would be asleep earlier, but I have a bit of a buzz what with returning to werewolf after two years :D Also, I actually wasn't online at deadline, fell asleep about 15 minutes prior.

Can you post the PMs?
Sure thing!

Sleepyhead said:
Dear Dedonus,

Seeing that you’re online:

It looks like this is a three-way with me on TFW, him on me and you on a third candidate. I can snipe and kill you to save myself, and you can either snipe to me and we both die, or you can snipe to TFW (I stay on him) and we both live. I think this last option is beneficial to the both of us, what do you think?

Kind regards,
S.

Me shoot tamius, no vote tamius, thanks

But voting zombies actively DIScourages real activity.

But it does seem to have worked out, sir Bedivere. Now, will you explain to us why we shan't vote you up as a suspected vile murderer?
well in the first part it would be canonically impossible for me to die before sir tristain.
In seriousness you are correct that voting zombies is somewhat of a waste however I believe that since zombies are almost invariable used as a distraction case later in the game at key moments it is best to lynch zombies early if there are no better cases. TIEing a zombie and another suspect seemed a most acceptable outcome to me. Moreover it is still early in the day and the votes and do shift dramatically I created a safe TIE that would be acceptable going off and waited to see what would come of it. Now we have a massive TIE this would be most sweet to me if it were not for the fact that I am in it.
Oh jesus... I hereby publicly declare that I will shoot tamius if he becomes a zombie. Please stop wasting your votes.

@Dedonus Well, deadline is 22:00 for me and I have to get up at 4:30 for work, so normally I would be asleep earlier, but I have a bit of a buzz what with returning to werewolf after two years :D Also, I actually wasn't online at deadline, fell asleep about 15 minutes prior.
since this has been declared I shall unvote ramius
now then looking at other cases I think yvanoff and orangeyoshi stand out somewhat to me. Yakman is of course yakman and works in mysterious ways that like Monkey Island II: Lechucks Revenge have a logic to them that is impossible to reverse engineer but yvanoff and orangeyoshi followed rather rapidly with very little reasoning. I shall vote orangeyoshi because he was third on the wagon.

Vote Capibara

The case on Capibara is pretty weak, but of the three people in contention (if I did my math correctly - unvoted Ramius), he's the only one who has not been run up yet. I am willing to hear other arguments for a better candidate, though.