• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm really sorry will try to read the thread today and tomorrow and try to be active
But will ask the GM to sub me out please.
I'm getting married tomorrow so I won't be able to play these following days :)
I take it this is a shotgun wedding, gien as you signed up? :p

Congrats, though.

I'm really sorry will try to read the thread today and tomorrow and try to be active

I'm sure your bride will understand why you're holding a phone in your hand and typing furiously instead of enjoying the amenities of a cruise under the Caribbean sun :p

Back on topic, self-preservation.

VOTE BEARTJAH
Let's get in the habit of explaining our own goodness rather than mindlessly voting, shall we? This is after all no last-minute snipe, you have time to explain.

Nah. I thought the game would start earlier and I thought I would have more time. :p
I suppose some level of distraction and misunderstanding of this Godly mission can be understood when the wiles of a woman are pitted against you :p

Vote Xarkan

Created a three-way tie close to deadline, which everyone (who might've been online) except Dedonus seemed fine with letting stand. I'm not opposed to mega-ties in early days, so long as they are broken safely before deadline, instead of being allowed to go through at the end of the day. Killing a bunch of people early on only hurts activity, and denies several people a chance to play the game.

I'd really like a votecount so i can figure out what is going on and where to put my vote
Unrelated but my class today was all about iconoclasm and I thought it was oddly appropriate

Let's get in the habit of explaining our own goodness rather than mindlessly voting, shall we? This is after all no last-minute snipe, you have time to explain.

Fine then.

UNVOTE BEARTJAH
VOTE YAKMAN

As others have said, for drawing attention away from brova and Sleepyhead with his proposed run up. If he is lynched, his role should shed more light on the other players involved in Day 1 votes, namely those I've already mentioned and Dedonus.

Official vote count, 1h 55min to deadline

Capibara - 3 - beartjah, Hax, Dedonus
beartjah - 2 - Yakman, Xarkan
Sleepyhead - 2 - OrangeYoshi, Arkasas
brovahkiin - 2 - Yvanoff, Avernite
Xarkan - 2 - esemesas, alxeu
Dr.ramius - 1 - reis91
OrangeYoshi - 1 - brovahkiin
Yakman - 1 - Capibara

not voted - 7 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius, k-59, aedan777, Sleepyhead, Cailean, alynkio

missed 1 vote - 2 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius

Noted. And congratulations!

Fine then.

UNVOTE BEARTJAH
VOTE YAKMAN

As others have said, for drawing attention away from brova and Sleepyhead with his proposed run up. If he is lynched, his role should shed more light on the other players involved in Day 1 votes, namely those I've already mentioned and Dedonus.
I admit it was a bit odd, what he did there. But I can hardly believe he would be so blatant if he was a wolf.

Still, he makes a decent contender and his death if a baddie could give information.

UNvote brovahkiin, Vote Yakman

Alrighty.

It's just one PM?

To create a TIE and gain more vote information, simple as that. No particular reason why I choose you over brovahkiin or Dedonus.
Yes, as I said, I was still ready to snipe to Dedonus to save myself in case he got other ideas.

I consider the yakman case close kin to my orange yoshi case and I also like ties so
unvote orange yoshi vote yakman

I think Xarkan's mildly suspicious from yesterday, could be worth continuing pressure on him.

Vote Xarkan

Unofficial Vote Count
Capibara - 3
beartjah
Hax
Dedonus

Xarkan - 3
esemesas
alxeu
aedan

Yakman - 3
Capibara
Avernite
brovahkiin

beartjah - 2
Yakman
Xarkan

Sleepyhead - 2
OrangeYoshi
Arkasas

brovahkiin - 2
Yvanoff
Sleepyhead

Dr.ramius - 1
reis91

not voted - 7 - @Claude LC , @ramius3443 , @k-59 , @Caillean , @alynkio

"unknown Welchman".
TheFatWombat the Villager King was lynched.

Where's Audren when you need him.

The King is Dead. Long live the King.

Following @Yakman 's advices look like a sound strategy to survive in Werewolf

Vote Dedonus

o_O

¡Felicidades!

I claim your secondborn child as my squire :p

Hmm... Xarkan's tie was created with a generous 18 minutes until deadline. Doesn't really seem worth a lynch to me... if this is why we're killing him. If it's just general sketchiness... well maybe then.
I've seen worse reasoning than Beartjah's against Capi; Yakman's call to pressure Dedonus and FatWombat could have given baddies cover to move votes around regardless of Yakman's role. The people who followed it (Yvanoff, Yoshi, Capi) and the people it benefited (Brovahkiin, Sleepy)... are potentially of interest. Potentially. Often it's baddies who squeal loudest about people having 'obviously' been saved though... allowing low-lying types to evade attention.

esemesas's switch off looks weird because he said that he probably won't be around at deadline, but then he was.

That was @ 11:21 forum time. Then an hour later, he switched his vote.

Then, he still is on 30 minutes from deadline.

Since TFW turned out to be a villager, I believe esemesas was not saving anyone by unvoting, but saying that he won't be online around deadline, yet he was sounds a little off to me.

Yet, I am of an opinion that it is better to run up new people, unless we are sure they are really suspicious

I agree. No one's voted Esemesas yet either (save an abandoned vote from Sleepyhead). Other people who haven't had there names mentioned much include Alxeu and K-59.