• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well.... he voted for @Avernite along with 5 [?] other people on the zeroth.

then he threwaway vote on @brovahkiin

i'm tempted to run him up in an effort to look at @Avernite and some of the others from the zeroth.

Just a thought.
Does the shamvote even have an effect in the game? Kinda weird to go after people because of a vote that doesn't even do something :p

Day 1
Final vote count

TheFatWombat - 6 - alxeu, Sleepyhead, Capibara, Cailean, Xarkan, Dedonus
Sleepyhead - 5 - k-59, randakar, Hax, brovahkiin, TheFatWombat
Dedonus - 5 - Avernite, Yakman, Yvanoff, Orange Yoshi, aedan777
alynkio - 2 - reis91, esemesas
Yakman - 1 - alynkio
brovahkiin - 1 - beartjah
k-59 - 1 - Arkasas

not voted - 2 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius

Dedonus just saved himself, there might be something in that he picked one victim over the other, but he had to make a choice either way so I'm not sure we can get too much out of it right now.

Not sure where that puts me on who I DO want to vote though. I'm kinda weired out by how easily some people follow Yakman's suggestion of going after TFW/Dedonus. When he made that post it was TFW:3 Ded/Bro/Sleepy: 2. By following him Brov was eliminated from the race. I feel like some of the people that followed his suggestion may have been wolves looking for a semi-easy way to remove a packmate from the running, or to set the village onto villager candidates so theyr wouldn't risk being targetted themselves.

Yvanoff, OY and Capi seem to have been the main bandwagonners.
VOTE CAPIBARA
I'm not even going to pretend this is a decent case(or to have any reason to vote capi over the other three), but I don't see anything better out there.

VOTE Xarkan

For putting pressure back onto Wombat the villager. Actually suspicious how easily pressure went back onto Wombat whenever others got votes, might have been a wolf in the runup?

Also interesting how everyone seemed to be ok with the tie until Dedonus broke it at the last minute. Almost as if some people knew this would happen. Also, why did Sleepyhead not vote for self preservation?

Also interesting how everyone seemed to be ok with the tie until Dedonus broke it at the last minute. Almost as if some people knew this would happen. Also, why did Sleepyhead not vote for self preservation?

I feel like this is a super good point. It's odd for the village to let a 3-way tie go that far on the first day. And then for there to be only one snipe vote that breaks it? That's... super odd. There should be more movement there as more people tried to save themselves. Randy was also voting sleepyhead.

Vote sleepyhead

VOTE Xarkan

For putting pressure back onto Wombat the villager. Actually suspicious how easily pressure went back onto Wombat whenever others got votes, might have been a wolf in the runup?
Given Sleepy's non-attempt to save himself, it might have even been two and he (Sleepy) was sure Dedonus would save him. But this may be reading too much into it.

But throwaway votes are always a decent target, so:

Vote Arkasas

Given Sleepy's non-attempt to save himself, it might have even been two and he (Sleepy) was sure Dedonus would save him. But this may be reading too much into it.

But throwaway votes are always a decent target, so:

Vote Arkasas

ah, good point

vote Arkasas

In seriousness, I was busy trying to win a Lite. But now I am here, and will remain here until someone decides to kill me. Which isn't likely to happen any time soon, judging by how lupine forces conventionally treat me.

But yes, let us pressure the Swede.

unvote Arkasas
vote Sleepyhead

I was ready to snipe to Dedonus, but seeing that he was online I contacted him informing that if he wanted to live, he better change his vote to TFW. I preferred someone voting for me dying.

We have zombie hunters for that, don't waste your votes

Well, one of them already got snuffed. I still think we should kill people we have less information on because they did not vote rather than rely on zombie hunters who might even not get to kill them (either because the person now decides to vote today or because the zombie hunters are also AWOL, or baddies themselves (like Wagonlitz).

Ghost rules!

Why FatWombat and not Sleepyhead?
That's easy to say in hindsight! I could only pick one of them and, since the villager ordered that TFW should be run up twice (see below), I thought that was the right choice. Also, I can confirm that Sleepyhead contacted me (see the third quote). I don't know if I can trust Sleepyhead (he could have broke our deal and sniped me anyway, causing both me and TFW to die), but it was the hand that I was dealt. Also, it isn't my fault that TFW didn't use his ability to save himself.

let's run up @Dedonus and @TheFatWombat . see what happens.

OK, let's run up @TheFatWombat and @Sleepyhead if you think that's better.

Vote TheFatWombat

I was ready to snipe to Dedonus, but seeing that he was online I contacted him informing that if he wanted to live, he better change his vote to TFW. I preferred someone voting for me dying.

Does the shamvote even have an effect in the game? Kinda weird to go after people because of a vote that doesn't even do something :p
I mean, I tried doing that in the last game and I was lynched as an important goodie because of it...

Day 1
Final vote count

TheFatWombat - 6 - alxeu, Sleepyhead, Capibara, Cailean, Xarkan, Dedonus
Sleepyhead - 5 - k-59, randakar, Hax, brovahkiin, TheFatWombat
Dedonus - 5 - Avernite, Yakman, Yvanoff, Orange Yoshi, aedan777
alynkio - 2 - reis91, esemesas
Yakman - 1 - alynkio
brovahkiin - 1 - beartjah
k-59 - 1 - Arkasas

not voted - 2 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius
You stole my job! :mad:

Unofficial Vote Count
Post 198
Sleepyhead: 2
OrangeYoshi
Arkasas (Arkasas > x)

Beartjah
: 1
Yakman

ClaudeLC: 1
brovakhiin

Capibara: 1
Beartjah

Ramius: 1
reis91

Xarkan: 1
esemesas

Arkasas: 1
Avernite

brovakhiin: 1
Yvanoff

I cannot explain why yakman did not comment on me other than it was a plesent suprise as he oft tunneled me in the past. All I can explain is why I voted the way I did.
I'm trying out a new two tiered school of thought
Part one is pretty simple, if you don't have anything to go one vote by role play title
Part two is someone I've said before in games of werewolf the goal of the wolfs is to fly under the radar and they do this best when things are predictable. Creating TIEs creating Chaos creating activity provides vote provides activity provides evidence and prevents people from becoming complacent. It is also good to try and provide some reasoning no matter how fimlsy so that people can see your train of thought
Also I hate zombies with the passion only a reformed zombie can feel

Therefore
unvote claude
vote ramius