• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait, the deadline is 9 am?

I'm going to have to SUB @brovahkiin

nitroglycerin pills

Kek, that is actually some competent fluff right there. I like.

I don't know whether the sword+knight (instead of "night", check the threadmarks) was a reference or not, but this is getting juicier and juicier. Could we get some presumably cursed, but actually innocuous (yet made deadly through some twist of fate) treasure in the next update?

I love you guys *camel belch*.

vote Eternaly_lost (the nickname fits, huh?)

I still stand by my point of 1st day werewolf lynch not being coincidental. Alxeu gives us at least a bit of activity, but Ramius is a zombie in full sense, as far as I'm concerned. Still waiting for someone to change my mind, so...
Vote ramius
He's a zombie anyway, why does it matter if he dies now?

I don't know whether the sword+knight (instead of "night", check the threadmarks) was a reference or not, but this is getting juicier and juicier. Could we get some presumably cursed, but actually innocuous (yet made deadly through some twist of fate) treasure in the next update?

Lost is dead
All the updates have been references to werewolf history
I hope people get them

FOrgetting who you hunted...

Vote Delta

So I figured out that "FOrgetting who you hunted..." is a egg-headed accusation when Eternaly_lost is still ON THE LIST (no secret code included) on page 1.

With that said: мщеу
фувфт777 - go ahead and figure that one out, detective Wagonspy (secret? code included).

So I figured out that "FOrgetting who you hunted..." is a egg-headed accusation when Eternaly_lost is still ON THE LIST (no secret code included) on page 1.

фувфт777 - go ahead and figure that one out, detective Wagonspy (secret? code included).
sorry, fixed

I'm a bit dubious of the assumption that the wolves are no voters, or at least, that both of them are. Both the night 1 and night 2 hunts were on players who failed to vote, indicating that the wolf who set the hunts is partially active (though considering the number of non voters, it's possibly just coincidence from a back-up hunt order).

I also can't say I'm fond of Black_griffin consistently going after player who voted wolves. This is the second day he's done it, and both times it is explicitly because they voted wolves. Yes, an alibi is possible, but considering how spread out votes were day 1, I don't think it's likely. He's unvoted Ramius/jeray today, but he still pushed that line of thought too much for my liking, so keeping an eye on him.

mshcheu fuvft777? What is that supposed to mean?

In any case, fuvft is right - at least one wolf is paying attention, probably. I sympathize with those CAWZing, but I don't know if I can join their efforts at this juncture, given that we have bagged a zombie wolf already.

also I assume this is a euro vote but please in english

mshcheu fuvft777? What is that supposed to mean?
Pretty sure he meant to say vote aedan777. Either it's fully in some Slavic language or it's a cipher.