• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pretty sure he meant to say vote aedan777. Either it's fully in some Slavic language or it's a cipher.

Or perhaps he just typed in some random Cyrillic letters that happen to come out to spell "mshcheu fuvft777". I would like to motion that fuvft be declared an official nickname for aedan, because it is just too funny and makes aedan sound like some sort of fluffy bunny, which he most certainly is not.

I personally suspect either Arkasas or Wagonlitz, as Claude came up as an auto-lynched WW, and what better way to gain goodie points but to lynch a WW?

I'm leaning towards the either of them, maybe both, at the moment.

Vote Arkasas

Wagon tends to die early on, in recent games, so I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer.

Still not sure who to vote, Arkasas is tempting by trying to give me a dumb nickname.

But I think I'll go with Black Griffin. He caught my suspicion for trying to go after two of the three players who actually lynched a wolf, and he's done nothing since I first mentioned him as a possible candidate. A decent enough candidate considering the field.

Vote Black Griffin

Like lots of other people have said, I have been reading and enjoying your updates Brovahkiin. :)

Айдэн777 makes the most sense as a transliteration of Aedan777, ЕВРОО7 as a transliteration of Euroo7. If the google translate keyboard is to be believed, 'ф' occupies the 'a' spot on Cyrillic keyboards, so this is almost certainly a vote for Aedan.

'Fluffy' and 'Cuddly' would indeed be among the last adjectives I would employ to describe aedan.

As a general rule, wolves tend not to vote for their packmates. There are extremely numerous exceptions to this, but all other things being equal, people who vote each other are less likely to be packmates. Packmates voting each other tends to happen under specific circumstances, such as this one...

I personally suspect either Arkasas or Wagonlitz, as Claude came up as an auto-lynched WW, and what better way to gain goodie points but to lynch a(n already doomed) WW?

Vote Arkasas

Wagon tends to die early on, in recent games, so I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer.

(parenthetical added by me) I agree, though I would be surprised if they were both wolves given that Wagon did vote Arky day 1 (though day 1 votes are usually only mildly distancing -- given the lack of votes to analyze, though, I've got to work with what I've got) I've also already voted Wagon, so I'll lay off him for a night.

Health I think actually looks pretty good now, he went after Claude day 1, before it was cool. On day 2, when Claude's packmates were probably aware of the possibility that he'd be autolynched and might have been scared to be seen casting a key votes in his favor, Health voted for Cody.

Day 1 wolf lynches can mean that the pack turned on one of their own, but the leading day 1 candidate had 2 votes before I swept in (purely for TIE prevention -- though I'm surprised that Griffin didn't go after me as my Panzer vote is the easiest to smear as having been an alibi vote). Alxeu's vote day 1 looks purely arbitrary, and Ramius often just votes for whomever voted immediately before him day 1. More likely just bad luck for the wolves than betrayal.

I'm a bit dubious of the assumption that the wolves are no voters, or at least, that both of them are. Both the night 1 and night 2 hunts were on players who failed to vote, indicating that the wolf who set the hunts is partially active (though considering the number of non voters, it's possibly just coincidence from a back-up hunt order).
In any case, fuvft is right - at least one wolf is paying attention, probably. I sympathize with those CAWZing, but I don't know if I can join their efforts at this juncture, given that we have bagged a zombie wolf already.

I agree with these 2 as well. We've done our true zombie hunting for now.

So... who should I vote for? I don't really find myself inclined strongly in any given direction.

Von Blücher's new, so I feel a little guilty going after him for zombeism.
Leaning Villagers on Health and Ramius/Jeray for their specific wolf votes.
I'm still a little suspicious of Wagon, but I'll lay off him for a day.

I agree with aedan that it's odd that Griffin has been trying to smear people who've voted wolves. Alibi votes do happen, but I have some trouble seeing either Ramius or Alxeu having cast one here. He's also being kinda lurky -- taking care not to commit one way or another to avoid offending people -- which is sometimes a wolf tell. I don't really see an objectively better candidate so...

VOTE BLACK_GRIFFIN

I personally suspect either Arkasas or Wagonlitz, as Claude came up as an auto-lynched WW, and what better way to gain goodie points but to lynch a WW?

Vote Arkasas

Except Claude wasn't certain to go full zombie. He usually sweeps in and votes at the end, so the auto lynch was no done deal.

OK, yes, I agree that my line of thinking is most likely flawed. I'm guessing I'm the most likely candidate to vote then. Let's see who I can vote then...
Alxeu and ramius: My line of thinking is inherently flawed, I understand. Ramius' zombieness is also forgiven for now. Ramius also voted a person just above him (as alynkio pointed out), so ramius/Jeray is not an option.
Wagonlitz: seems helpful and active. Voted a wolf who would be autolynched though.
Aedan: does seem even more helpful and active
Alynkio: also active and seems good.
Health: not much to say about him, a bit of a zombie.
Von Blucher: a new player and a bit zombieish. Not the first target anyway.
Euro007: a zombie. Not much more to be said about.
Delta21: for some strange reason voted Aedan, the most active and analytical player. Also, does not follow the thread closely enough and leaves only short remarks. I'd say he's either a wolf or a seer.
Arkasas: voted for a to-be-autolynched wolf. Not too active.
Sorry, didn't have too much spare time for analysis.
All in all, I'd say let's see what Delta is
Vote Delta21

Edit: thought I'd not send it as a separate post, but rather an edit of the previous. Also, that's why I deleted previous one.

Last edited:
So will the Lost City become lost more. Not, if I have anything to say about it.

Anyhow so what do we have from yesterday. Another zombie flipping as a wolf. Intriguing, but doesn't really give us much given that Claude the Never Comer never voted. After that we have Panzer, who similarly provided us with nothing besides a potential alibi vote by Ramius/jeray, which seems unlikely given that he ended up being an important vote in catching Panzer.

So what to we have based on that. We have a hunt that targeted a player that was at least seemingly active, if not more than the rest of us in E_L and to be perfectly honest not much else to go on.

So seemingly we currently have a three way with EURO, Delta and Black as the participants, with Arky and ramius/jeray trailing behind. Being perfectly frank I have little issues with any of the candidates all though the three that are a head are noticeably more decent that Arky or ramius/jeray due to the latter two's potential wolf votes.

Anyhow, out of the three EURO looks like a zombie, Black seemingly posts at least something and Delta, well Delta. If I have to choose I'll go with Black.

VOTE BLACK

Votecount, <1 hour to deadline.

Black_Griffin: 3
Aedan777 (#203)
Alynkio (#204)
Health (#207)

Delta21:

Wagonlitz (#190)
Black_Griffin (#186 Ramius/Jeray -> #188 nobody -> )

Euro007:

Jeray2000 (#191)

Ramius/Jeray: 1

Von Blucher (#184)

Aedan777: 1
Delta21 (#193)

Arkasas: 1
Alxeu (#202)

No vote:
@EUROO7 @Arkasas

Edit: spelled Euro right

Last edited:
Vote Black_Griffin

TIE prevention, mostly.

Deadline Vote Count

Black_Griffin: 3
Aedan777 (#203)
Alynkio (#204)
Health (#207)
Arkasas(#214)
Delta21:
Wagonlitz (#190)
Black_Griffin (#186 Ramius/Jeray -> #188 nobody -> )

Euro007:

Jeray2000 (#191)

Ramius/Jeray: 1

Von Blucher (#184)

Aedan777: 1
Delta21 (#193)

Arkasas: 1
Alxeu (#202)

No vote:
@EUROO7

Day/night three Holy Werewolf Batman
By the third day everyone was of the cat. So they voted to get rid of him. Sadly he turned out to be a good kitty who was fixed and everything
After that was done with all the members of the expedition went to check out another cool mural
on the way a telegram man came with a telegram for "Batman" after pointing out the member of the party dressed as a bat, batman read the telegram
"it's another riddle from the riddler, the riddler goes like this: 'what is it that travels on 4 legs in the morning 2 legs at noon and three at twilight. If you intend to follow me add the answer to the other three' well clearly its man that travels, but as for the other part of the riddler's challenge . If I take the words from the riddler's previous riddles, page banquet eagle's nest and now man. The letter P in page is the 16th letter, using numerical positions in the alphabet as a common denominator we then add 2 for banquet, 5 for eagle's and 13 for man the total is 36. there are 36 inches in a yard or three feet. no one has three feet, or no man. I seem to recall an announcement of a factor by that name opening..... THE NO MAN JIGSAW PUZZLE FACTOR ON THE CORNER OF SHADY GLADE AND FIFTH. TO THE BATMOBILE. With that the batman ran off.
Meanwhile the archaeologists had found a mural telling the tale of when a great prophet came, intending to drive out all false seers, sadly he was betrayed by one he trusted and slain and the seers would maintain their grip on the people of the city

black griffin was lynched, he was a villager
Jeray200 AKA batman was hunted

Finally someone has broken my cipher!

vote
aedan777 , the fluffy one.

Not only did he go after his advocate, but as his advocate pointed out, was "[useful and active]"... beyond the point of suspicion. Well, dear sirs, this camel suspects, and it suspects condescendingly. *gives blank stare with camel height advantage*

Does anyone want to sub for @EUROO7?
Else he'll be autolynched at deadline

Reading up. WIll cast vote in time. Not entirely sure what to make of that outcome. We lynched another innocent soul, but that vote might have been rigged.
How much wolves left with 2 down? 2?