• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dr.von Blucher caresses his freshly trimmed beard.
Tired of walking uphill for the day, the elder military man retires for the day with a book.
After pouring himself a drink he sits down in a fieldchair. Slowly reflecting with the book on his lap.
Some time passes untill the old man slowly utters to himself:
"It is indeed an interesting undertaking. We shall make discoveries. Some good, maybe some bad, but mankind has to uncover its history, even if perhaps what shall be unearthed, may shock us.

Not voting anyone yet, observing for now.

EDIT: misread the opening. Thought I would introduce myself as a professor but it appears there is actually somebody with that role. Not me. (please dont kill me yet..)

Deadline
Update might be slightly delayed due to fire
Sorry

Night 0 , arrival at the city
sorry for the delay, there was a fire on campus and we had to evacuate
42730779_10209860820996251_8023660544344981504_o.jpg

at last, you've found it
the lost city of WW
as you enter the city a great stone pillar attracts your attention,a tale is told across the pillar repeating itself again and again
a man with a wolf's head is surrounded, slain and buried. His murderers disperse to the winds. only for the wolf's headed man to return and the process to be anew.
Excited
by this find your party nonetheless is exhausted and makes camp for the evening
when you awake in the morning ready for more archaeology one among you is missing
Capibara a postgrad majoring in linguistic archaeology is not in his tent, and is nowhere to be found. There are signs of struggle and his things are smashed.

Capibara, a villager was hunted

As any self-respecting cat, I, Henry, Master of Indiana Jones, come to lick blood of Capibara. Unfortunately, I could not understand what the hell was going on. I will just sit around here and lick my paw, if you do not mind. I'll see who looks the most supicious later.

There's only one sane and reasonable explanation for this...

Vote EURO

Really? Two games in a row... What did I ever do to the wolves?

As any self-respecting cat, I, Henry, Master of Indiana Jones, come to lick blood of Capibara. Unfortunately, I could not understand what the hell was going on. I will just sit around here and lick my paw, if you do not mind. I'll see who looks the most supicious later.
See now, feline.

Vote Griffin

Can we talk about this Alynkio-Health feud that's tearing this community apart.

Vote Panzer Commader

He voted before me.

Vote Wagonlitz

The obvious hunter of Capibara to start a witch hunt.

Look at all these scheming elites attempting to distract the people from Health's monstrous guilt! Will you truly allow him to go unpunished for his grave sins?

Health-Alynkio makes the Hatfields and the McCoys look like besties.

Vote PANZER COMMANDER

For noticing my wolfish lurking!

Health-Alynkio makes the Hatfields and the McCoys look like besties.
Since when does Bones have a family?

I'm going to start a new voting philosophy called the "Panzer School of Thought" which says that on the first day, you should vote a random person that hasn't voted yet. This is good as it encourages people to talk and vote early which livens up the game! In this way it is healthier and the opposite of the destructive LSST. Also I think the LKST, although I forgot what that was.
Vote Panzer Commader

He voted before me.