• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
LNQkhul.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions:
I like the massive oil well you drew on the US

WHOA!!! Your going to invade the US!?!?!?! Now that is ballsy!

Oh well, as the SAS would say: Who Dares Wins! I am really curious to see how you are going to pull this off...

....Wut.

I honestly didn't see this coming.

Read the first 50 pages in one go... finished off the rest in the morning. Absolutely loving the details and the tactics. Shame I can't get my WiF to work :( This AAR is truly outstanding though.

Then I just read this last page. My goodness. Good luck sir.

Word of warning: If you land on the US shores, the US AI will receive around 10k of manpower. Proceed at your own risk.

Do they get an IC hit for that?

You-You bastard. o_O

You magnificent bastard. :eek:

EDIT: This is make or break time! Either you blow up USA's oil or lose an entire Panzerarmee!
I like the massive oil well you drew on the US
I... I can't believe anyone could out-crazy Adolf Hitler.

God speed, you crazy, crazy man.
WHOA!!! Your going to invade the US!?!?!?! Now that is ballsy!

Oh well, as the SAS would say: Who Dares Wins! I am really curious to see how you are going to pull this off...
Good thinking, you took Baku from the Soviets, you can take America's Baku too!

Edit: Take Nova Scotia at once too, since it has the coolest Germanized name: NEUSCHOTTLAND!
Weeeeell, I suppose it's not a two-front war if the second front is on another continent :D
....Wut.

I honestly didn't see this coming.
Read the first 50 pages in one go... finished off the rest in the morning. Absolutely loving the details and the tactics. Shame I can't get my WiF to work :( This AAR is truly outstanding though.

Then I just read this last page. My goodness. Good luck sir.
And should the soviets really win, you can still move the planned Welthauptstadt Germania from Berlin to Brooklyn...:cool:
Word of warning: If you land on the US shores, the US AI will receive around 10k of manpower. Proceed at your own risk.
Do they get an IC hit for that?

See below :)

I assume that's an april's fools joke.
Special mention to you, Sir!

Wait, people actually fell for it? I thought everyone was just playing it extremely straight.

Reactions: