• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((Can I be listed as a founding member of the NLP given that I gave you guys the idea and came up with the name? :p))

((Well most people in that char could be seen as founding members, including you and me LordTempest))

I am interested in join a party Unryu-San however what benefits and advantages could the Loyalist association provide if I were to join, as a capitalist in the weapons industry I would be far more inclined to join the party that supports free trade, as well as jingoism, an important part of my business.
However if I could have some certain assurances and exclusive deals, that other parties can't offer, I would happily join you party
-Akio chosokame

Last edited:
I am interested in join a party Unryu-San however what benefits and advantages could the Loyalist association provide if I were to join, as a capitalist in the weapons industry I would be far more inclined to join the party that supports free trade, as well as jingoism, an important part of my business.
However if I could have some certain assurances and exclusive deals, that other parties can't offer, I would happily join you party
-Akio chosokame

I'm afraid you misunderstand, we in the Loyalist Association believe in clean government. I do believe that protectionism and a policy of subsidizing factories to maintain employment and supplies is ultimately better for the development of strong Japanese industries than free trade, but I understand if you wish to join another political party.
- Unryu Raizo​

But as the first adopter of these new technology I would need at least a small assurance to warrant me doing the heavy lifting for this project, so would request either the promise of a lordship being granted after the first election or to be given extra grants by the new government to open up more armaments factories.

jg1c0nk.png

I hereby decree the following:

For his service to the Empire, for leading it through its most turbulent time, for leading it against the traitorous Shogunate, and for bringing Japan politically and economically into the modern world, I hereby declare that Date Munenari shall be Prince of Shikoku.

For his service in the Imperial Japanese Army, for leading the Imperial forces through countless victories, and for bringing the deathkneel onto the Shogunate by capturing its capital of Edo, I hereby declare that Sakamoto Naotari shall be Prince of Kanto.

For his support of the Empire throughout the years, for being a proud supporter of Imperial motives, and for serving my ancestors with vigor, I hereby declare that Mori Takachika as Baron of Yamaguchi.

-Emperor Meiji, Emperor of Japan

((Revan529/Riccardo93 is a Prince
zenphoenix is a Prince
Qwerty is a Baron

Going to keep the Privy Council small. I decided to appoint only Princes now and let them appoint who they wish to the Privy Council.))

I must congratulate my recently promoted countrymen, they are the most deserving men in all of Nippon for this kind of a reward, and I hope they find success in all future endeavours that they partake in.

But as the first adopter of these new technology I would need at least a small assurance to warrant me doing the heavy lifting for this project, so would request either the promise of a lordship being granted after the first election or to be given extra grants by the new government to open up more armaments factories.

((You dont get a lordship via the government, you get it via the PC and the Emperor :p))

((Can we get an RGO map?))

RYgbzEQ.png

m9FvpFJ.png

y23Qj7w.png

xvRmPSa.png

((Are Titles Heredity))
((Also the founder of the party is now a prince, so I presume he is on the privy council, who can put forward people to be given titles by the titles, I was simply asking for that.))

I must also ask for 12,000 loan.

WQfLFNc.jpg

The Bank of Japan will grant the honorable Kishiwada 12,000 in credits to be used in industry. The interest rate for this loan will be 5% every year until he is able to pay it back.

((You can ask for loans. The interest rate is 5%.))

((Can I be listed as a founding member of the NLP given that I gave you guys the idea and came up with the name? :p))

((Well most people in that char could be seen as founding members, including you and me LordTempest))

((I wasn't sure who to list as founding members but I'll list both of you in there as well and edit the description accordingly.))

I must request a loan from the honourable bank of Japan for 1000 to build an ammunition factory in Kyushu
-Akio Chosokame

WQfLFNc.jpg

The Bank of Japan will grant the honorable Akio 1,000 in credits to be used in industry. The interest rate for this loan will be 5% every year until he is able to pay it back.

now that my finances are secure I will apply to join the loyalist party, as I feel it is the best for the future of Nippon
-Akio Chosokame

((Does anyone else have to spend ages trying to find their characters name in the forum because they are posting and forget them))

Welcome to the Loyalist Association, Kin'nōka Kyōkai or Kinnokai for short.

I will build a fadric factory in Chobu. I will also join the NPL.

(Private: EmperorBasilius)

Lord Nishimura,
As a fellow modern traditionalist we in the Loyalist Association find in you a man of similar vision and common principle, and we would like to extend to you an invitation to join our political club and stand for election to the Diet.

- Unryu Raizo

(Private: Michaelangelo)

Lord Ito,
Your reputation as an industrial and military modernizer precedes you. We in the Loyalist Association would like to extend to you an invitation to join our political club and to stand for election to the Diet.

- Unryu Raizo

((Private: Le Corbusier))

I'm afraid that your economic policies are too isolationist for my tastes. Restricting trade will only hinder us as it has in the past. I must respectfully decline your offer.

- Ito Katashi

((Public))

I wish to express my desire to join the National Liberal Party. May we no longer fear progress and lead Nippon into a prosperous future.

- Ito Katashi

Last edited:
I shall be joining the National Liberal Party.

Yamamoto Hirakuni

I will join the National Liberal Party

I will build a fadric factory in Chobu. I will also join the NPL.

I wish to express my desire to join the National Liberal Party. May we no longer fear progress and lead Nippon into a prosperous future.

- Ito Katashi

I welcome all of you to the NLP. Together we shall lead Nippon to a bright future as one of the most prosperous and powerful nations the world has ever seen.

~ Ōshiro Kazuki, Minister of the Left and Chairman of the National Liberal Party

I must disagree, we are not isolationist in the slightest, any good economist can see that, we are even based on the workings of modern Western nations, Great Powers that are titans in their fields, and if we let ourselves into free trade immediately the Nanbans will exploit us and our proud people will be destroyed.
However we can get the best of both worlds by protecting our home-grown industry meaning that our industrial leaders wont be foreigners just looking for the biggest profit, they will be proud Japanese who understand and respect the people of Nippon. It also doesn't stop us from trading, it just gives us the advantage, as we wont be forced into terrible deals to just keep the nation going so I implore any good Japanese to join us in our crusade to keep Nippon Great!
-Akio Chosokame