The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SVISXpK.png

This happened in Extended Timeline after loading up for the first time since the update, along with annexation of the Huns being at 444%.
Sounds like a phone number!

Primarily Eastern Europe but there is a lot of hidden history behind this one.

CAA6AB1B3681AFAFBFEEBCB17BF353E18A30B49F

Fun Facts:
1. Tuscany conquered all of Naples by 1466, and has remained stable and relatively powerful ever since.
2. France owned all of Ireland and Scotland, up until the reformation hit and rebels swamped them
3. Novgorod practically tag-swapped into Finland. Nearly all their remaining provinces rebelled to Finland as Muscovy started to take them over.
4. Yes that's Montenegro.
5. Brandenburg has risen to 20+ provinces and collapsed back to 2 or 3 no less than 8 times.
6. Trier the OPM elector has an incredible desire for 42 of my provinces.
7. When Bulgaria revolted from the Ottomans, it took all of Moldavia's land with it at first, then Moldavia rebelled and formed the current borders.
8. The Teutonic Order once owned all of northern Poland and north-western Lithuania before collapsing to rebels
9. France has been in a war with Provence for over 45 years.
BF92BA45C45F893E47B97F7B63CCC7FCB01B5094

10. Rome is Protestant
1495E867F748134FFF71D90DD426EFCFD4F078CE

See, this is the problem with Ukrainians. They are perfectly happy to fight it out among themselves (Kiev vs Halych) but the moment someone else (Austria) comes and nom-noms one of their provinces, all hell breaks loose, and gazillion angry mobs rise up in a base tax 3 province. (this is a mod related thing, nothing to do with the official patch)

I like this Europe a lot better. Hesse HRE, Muscovy blown to pieces, Poland going down while the Ottomans get big competition from venice (allied with France).

Apparently Austria doesn't know how to fight a war:

s4a0m0.png

How the hell are they losing this? When it started it was much, much worse. It was nearly 80k Infantry to 22k and 30k Cavalry to 8k. France and Venice are absolutely dominating them in every battle because they keep engaging in fights where they are outnumbered. In every single loss it is along the lines of "Austria (17k) attacks Venice (23k)." AI retardism continues.

The only wins we have are from my massive Hanseatic fleet crushing Venice and France. Other than that, we've been crippled.

N10nb2W.png

Damn it, Paradox!

9A785DB43E27F55612994DDD114ADBB7A4C91D72

How is it that Sweden can get 2 provinces but not their independence... I don't get it...

I get the feeling the AI didn't sort out its priorities before peace terms were sought after :rofl: