The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1.6 Hansa Iron Man: Find the errors!

53D3515985C22871DF683CFD7A8AEB51D7FF45BB

Wait wait wait...you mean to tell me Henry VI isn't ABSOLUTELY useless?!?!

P6YDtIp.png

Pity you haven't got firearms or canon in 1449... ;)

This is why a ruler's military skill should factor in to his general stats..
Not necessarily. You could be really good at implementing ideas to reform the military for the better but that does not mean you are good at actually fighting or leading troops in battle.

1.6 Hansa Iron Man: Find the errors!

53D3515985C22871DF683CFD7A8AEB51D7FF45BB
English Brazil and Castillian Canada! But that's not an error anymore because of that ridiculous WETN that makes 0 sense but makes for situations like this! Also glad I read it but go TO, BB and Prussia all co-existing!

I have some Kiwi friends that will be very offended about the location of "Australia" as depicted here...

zlSvSUd.jpg

I'm gasping at the fact they didn't make colonial Australia green, gold or (at the very least) a deep sea blue.

I'm gasping at the fact they didn't make colonial Australia green, gold or (at the very least) a deep sea blue.

CNs are always a pale version of the motherland's colour (Haiti, in this case).

Giving CNs default names of '<primary culture> <region>' instead of '<motherland adjective> <region>' (e.g. 'Cosmopolitaine Australia' instead of 'French Australia') is just another one of Paradox's weird quirks.

b22de32160.jpg

An observer game I watched while streaming some Game of Thrones :p.

Successful Fez, protestant Syria, and catholic Russia. Ottomans had a difficult start so they collapsed around 1750. And dat Persia.

Not necessarily. You could be really good at implementing ideas to reform the military for the better but that does not mean you are good at actually fighting or leading troops in battle.
like Friderich I Hohenzollern (Father of Friederich the great). Or, from non-rulers, Carl von Clausewitz.

English Brazil and Castillian Canada! But that's not an error anymore because of that ridiculous WETN that makes 0 sense but makes for situations like this! Also glad I read it but go TO, BB and Prussia all co-existing!
Yes, Pommerania founded Prussia, then forced Brandenburg to release TO in Neumark. Sadly, Bohemia already annexed it.